FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 9 of 21 First ... 789101119 ... Last
    Nice feature Moon Wizard Thank You..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Yeah, I've been avoiding that one, because it required me to hard-code a block to avoid entire campaign from being shared by an accidental drop on chat window.

JPG

Updates

• Cypher System and The Strange added to built-in rulesets. (Data not included.)
    • [Numenera] Added automation for applying Effort and deducting Effort cost from stat pools.

As client when using panel image and the GM re-shared the same image, it will pop-up as regular window (next to panel image). I find this unnecessary and confusing.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Here's a wish list item. Not sure how hard it is to add in. Can an effect expire upon taking damage (i.e. Expend: On Damage).

You can add it to the wish list in my sig below. Make sure to provide specific use cases and which fame system in the description.

Regards,
    JPG

Updates

• [5E] Adjusted default Gaseous Form spell effect to resist nonmagical weapon damage, instead of all damage.

Blog Entries
    Hi Moon Wizard which of these changes is likely to have caused my Characters campaign tool to show Characters in a windowlist like all the other campaign tools? Eg Ive lost the normal Character Selection dialogue with the portraits and ownership info...

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hi Moon Wizard which of these changes is likely to have caused my Characters campaign tool to show Characters in a windowlist like all the other campaign tools? Eg Ive lost the normal Character Selection dialogue with the portraits and ownership info...
    Which ruleset, my Aussie pal? I'm not seeing this in Core or 5e.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Which ruleset, my Aussie pal? I'm not seeing this in Core or 5e.
    Indeed I did leave off a piece of relevant information - this is for MoreCore.

Thread Information