DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 21 First ... 5678917 ... Last
    The inner window reference (subwindow) from the subwindow control appears to leave a hanging reference rather than nil.

An example is if the window within the subwindow is closed, or logic invokes setValue(nil,"") on the control to clear the nested window.

ctrlSub.subwindow will continue to have a reference to the destroyed windowinstance rather than the expected 'nil'.

The only way to check if the subwindow reference is valid rather than hanging is to use a pcall to invoke on of its expected methods on a try/catch basis.

Updates

• [CoreRPG+] Author search added to Module Activation window.
    • [CoreRPG+] Export button moved from Module Activation to Library.
    • [CoreRPG+] Unidentified items in modules loaded into Manage Characters mode will now be fully accessible in the campaign lists.
    • [CoreRPG+] Unidentified items from the campaign list added to a PC while in Manage Characters mode will be identified.
    • Client snapshot error on image share. Fixed.

JPG

Updates

• [SFRPG] New image button placement fixed.
    • [DEV] When determining tooltip of token widgets, the backmost widget was being used. Fixed to use the foremost widget.

JPG

@Andraax,

The transparency issue may have been related to the other snapshot errors that I just addressed. Please let me know if you see that again.

Regards,
    JPG

Updates

• [DEV] subwindow: The subwindow member variable was not reset correctly when using the new setValue API call. Fixed.

@Ken L,

In regards to using the subwindow.setValue API in the subwindow onInit event, the database node must exist prior to the setValue call. The setValue API call will not create database node. Since you are triggering the call in the onInit on the client side, it's possible that not all of the database updates have been sent from the host, so the node does not exist yet.

Regards,
    JPG

Well I actually don't hate it but it appears to still be transparent on both sides..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Ah, I get the issue now, though it's obvious looking at it in hindsight.

Thanks for the repeat report,
    JPG

Updates

• [CoreRPG+] The tabletop background could be seen through the image background panels when masked. Fixed.

I also just committed these to the repository (will get pushed when Moon gets a chance):

• [CnC] Allow any item type to have charges.
    • [CnC] Add Resistance and Vulnerability to monster NPCs.

Thread Information