DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 21 First ... 4567816 ... Last
    Updates

• Font assets using TTF fonts would only draw in black. Fixed.

Regards,
    JPG

Zulithe,

The experimental 64-bit build is being removed until we can make it work, or determine it is not feasible with the libraries used by the FG code.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Ikael,

Could you clear the cache and see if you get the same error? Usually, those errors occur when the mask/drawing files are passed incorrectly from the host. However, given the player memory changes, I want to be sure.

Regards,
    JPG
    me and GM tried map sharing again. I did not get the script errors anymore after the same images were shared, but whenever new image was shared the same errors popped up. Also for some unknown reason one image never loaded up. GM tried to share it yesterday in the game as well but none of the players got it, neither did I get it today.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

In some modes, the mask makes the image transparent... Noticed this as a player in a game the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken L View Post
    Subwindow tools look good. I'll sync a major release of one of my extensions to coincide with 3.3.7.
    I'm curious how you're making use of it. Different style popup select menus or something?
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Ikael,

I got another report from Lokiare as well; so I think there's something related to the change to reduce player memory. Basically, the player client does not automatically load image values in this version, which it has always done before. So, the issue is buried somewhere in the tangle of the image management code (set up before we took over); and one of the things I've deliberately tried to change the least to avoid issues like this. Hopefully, I'll be able to either recreate locally, or track some of the common paths to find out. Either that, or I'll have to revert the change.

Thanks,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    Either that, or I'll have to revert the change.
    Gnnaaaarrrgghhh! I hope you find a way to resolve!

Either that, or I'll have to revert the change.
    Likewise I hope you manage to find it, or that it's so rare of a bug that it's an oddity when it occurs.

After testing with my players I've found that the memory management code changes on the players side are making such a huge difference. Much to the excitement and enjoyment of my player allowing them far greater books and resources open at their fingertips, and smoother running of the client due to lower resource load. The improvement is to the point that we are using the test version over the live version already for that change alone.

It would be quite the loss if the changes were to be reverted.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Blog Entries
    I hope turkey and rest inspires you!
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

During early initialization for subwindows in panels. setValue(<class> ,<datapath>) appears to not accept a string as a datapath for a client connection. If you wrap it to send as a Databasenode ie: DB.findNode(<datapath>) it will work. The error received is "incorrect type for argument 2" which is the datapath which I confirmed was a string prior to the call as it's... well a static string ie: setValue("panel_window","combattracker").

This oddly only occurs for panels in client mode for a client connection, and only during early initialization from what I have experienced. If setValue(string,string) is invoked later on on said panel, it'll work.

This setValue is invoked during onInit of a subwindow in a client mode panel.

Thread Information