DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 21 First ... 3456715 ... Last
    The rolls still use the 3D physics engine, but they are serialized in order (depth-first).

JPG

Getting following script errors when GM is sharing image to players

Code:
    Runtime Error: image: Snapshot size (0,0) does not match base size (1750,1750)
    Runtime Error: image: Snapshot size (0,0) does not match base size (1750,1750)
    Runtime Error: image: Snapshot size (0,0) does not match base size (200,240)
    Runtime Error: image: Snapshot size (0,0) does not match base size (376,526)
    Runtime Error: image: Snapshot size (0,0) does not match base size (376,526)
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Ikael were those errors showing with images that had already been shared from a previous session. Or was the player still on v3.6.6. I saw something similar in my Sunday game but the player was on 3.3.6 and on a mac. Him updating and then me unsharing and then resharing the image cleared the problem. I wanted to do more testing before reporting anything but haven’t had the chance to do so.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Ikael were those errors showing with images that had already been shared from a previous session. Or was the player still on v3.6.6. I saw something similar in my Sunday game but the player was on 3.3.6 and on a mac. Him updating and then me unsharing and then resharing the image cleared the problem. I wanted to do more testing before reporting anything but haven’t had the chance to do so.
    I was the client with several others using test version (and GM was using test version as well
    ). Error occurred when new image was shared to me.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    It means that tables that roll on other tables will roll in order.

Example:

Table A -> 2x Table B -> 2x Table C

Roll A
    Roll B
    Roll C
    Roll C
    Roll B
    Roll C
    Roll C

In current version, after A rolled, then both rolls for table B went. Then, when each Table B roll completed, then both rolls for Table C went. They were all rolling concurrently for each table.

Cheers,
    JPG
    Ah, nice!
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Subwindow tools look good. I'll sync a major release of one of my extensions to coincide with 3.3.7.

I've noticed the background image function has encountered the same Issue I had with syncing on my background map. It's not as major however as I need to deal with layer syncing etc... Tool sync might be an issue but it's light as it's just cursor modes.
    Last edited by Ken L; November 21st, 2018 at 12:10.

It would seem all TTF files are black by default, they don't seem to accept their <color> arguments, in-fact they ignore them. fgf font files are unaffected.

Updates

• [CnC] Added NPC list views (by Letter/HD/Type) and list filters (HD/Type).

Is the 64-bit version no longer available for testing? I am no longer seeing it in my directory, and it doesn't pop up regardless of the Update channel I set (test or dev)

Ikael,

Could you clear the cache and see if you get the same error? Usually, those errors occur when the mask/drawing files are passed incorrectly from the host. However, given the player memory changes, I want to be sure.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information