DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 19 of 21 First ... 91718192021 Last
    Something I noticed today. I am not sure if this is because of v3.3.7 or if this has existed long before.

I have following code in regular stringfield.

Code:
    function onLoseFocus()
    	print("A")
    	window.windowlist.applySort()
    	print("B")
    end
    The stringfield is in windowinstance wihtin windowlist. The window.windowlist.applySort() does exist and work properly, however if I have my focus on that field and close the window the contain the windowlist I get script error (showing that A was printed before error). Script error in states: attempt to call field 'applySort' (a nil value)
    There are many places in SavageWorlds ruleset where the list is sorted when onLoseFocus from name field. If this error has been long before what would be the better way to do sorting?
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Updates

• [DEV] More guard rails for scripts closing windows.
    • [DEV] Adjusted new window deletion code to clear focus on all children upon deletion request, even though window is not immediately deleted.

I am having a new issue. Whenever I need to use a Search Field, when I type the first letter it automatically moves my typing to Chat. I find this hard to explain, just check my video. I try to search for Goblin on that and it keeps moving me to Chat.
    If the list isn't being sorted out again (When it has no entries left), it stops changing to Chat window.
    https://youtu.be/ngtQXSGQ85Y

Blog Entries
    I was noticing the same behavior as @Dr0w last night. I wasn't using any filter lists, though, I was creating new tables and story templates and I'd get one letter of the window name entered and the focus would shift to the chatbox. Same entering in the description field.

It settled down a little later (no changes to extensions or anything on my end) and would let me finish typing the titles or descriptions but would immediately shift focus to the chatbox so it was something I had to keep track of.

Hello and well met. There are several users in FGC reporting issues with the search functions whithin FG. They sound so similar to the posts already in this thread.

Lauren.
    FGA Founder
    FGU teacher and student!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Discord Alias: Laerun#6969

https://www.fantasygroundsacademy.com

Just pushed a hot fix. Please update, and try again.

Regards,
    JPG

Not exactly a bug, but certainly didn't work this way.

When you unlock lockable things on the desktop like: Chat, dice, modifier, etc. and you lock them somewhere else. If you close the campaign and open it again, they will have returned to their default position.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr0W View Post

When you unlock lockable things on the desktop like: Chat, dice, modifier, etc. and you lock them somewhere else. If you close the campaign and open it again, they will have returned to their default position.
    I've never had it work any other way.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Dr0W View Post

I like this extension to keep things in place between sessions...

https://svn.fantasygrounds.com/forum...aver-Extension

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    • [CoreRPG+] Records duplicated by dropping links on campaign list will now be given a (Copy) suffix.
    I just have realized that I do not get this suffix when I am copying items For everything else it seems to work (also without any extensions; ruleset 3.5e)

Thread Information