DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 8 of 21 First ... 67891018 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andraax View Post
    I also just committed these to the repository (will get pushed when Moon gets a chance):

• [CnC] Allow any item type to have charges.
    • [CnC] Add Resistance and Vulnerability to monster NPCs.
    Beautiful. Could we have a few usage examples of the 2nd list item please?
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    They're for the new statblocks I posted in (both) Discords. They won't show up in print til next year when the new Monsters & Treasure Compendium and Tome of the Unclean are published, then I have to adapt them to Fantasy Grounds at some point after that. I told Andraax he can withhold that particular update if he wishes, until we see the finalized versions of the statblocks and the new verbiage to the resistances and vulnerabilities. I'm already working on some while editing Tome of the Unclean and they're different than what we have currently.

Doug and I still have to have the conversation about how we want to handle the Compendium anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    They're nothing more than placeholders for now. Use them as additional text fields for now. Basically, this way you won't have to scan through the special abilities to find them. In the future they'll be used to automatically add effects when dropped onto the CT.

Blog Entries
    Awesome... nice to look forward.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Updates

• [CoreRPG+] GM-only chat message icon updated to crossed out eye icon.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Updates

• [CoreRPG+] GM-only chat message icon updated to crossed out eye icon.
    +1 hah! I had just done this to my own.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

So with the new Full screen Image option is there a way to add the Combat tracker and chat window to hot keys?
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

The full screen option is more for live table game setups, where you don't need to access the other panels as much as see the map.

The first send to background button (where it expands in just the middle of the screen) is for setups where you still want to access the other permanent tabletop elements (chat, character portrait, dice tower and sidebar), while having the image in the background. That's why the image expands all the way to the edges of the other UI elements, but doesn't cover them.

If the other panels were allowed to cover the full screen image, then you would end up with scenarios where you couldn't reach the image elements (toolbar, panning button, close/resize buttons) that would get hidden behind the other panels. Also, you wouldn't be able to access the portions of the map under those panels either.

The chat window is actually set up as a semi-permanent panel that resizes with the desktop, so it can't be easily floated above other windows without blocking elements.
    The combat tracker window is originally designed as a floating window, so you can have open over the top. If you close it for some reason, you can just toggle the view smaller to re-open it.

Let me see if we can make the sidebar buttons draggable to the hot key bar, which will get part of the way.

Regards,
    JPG

That was my assumption. Thanks, Moon
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Updates

• [CoreRPG+] Sidebar buttons can be dragged onto hot key bar.
    • [DEV] Top-level database nodes can no longer be shared by dragging shortcut onto chat window.
    • [DEV] windowreferencecontrol: When dragging, tooltip will be used as description text, if no other description text defined.

Thread Information