5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Help with making a calendar for Scarrad Lands

I need some help with a custom calendar for the Scarrad Lands, I've looked into what to do to make one andI think I know how to do a decent chunk of it, but the problem is that the days of the week are a little awkward with the month length, you see a new day is added every 3rd week, and I'm unsure how to go about adding anything or changing it as is. So here's the specifics of what I need really:
    Days of week: Corday, Madraday, Taniday, Hedraday, Wildday, Charday, Belsaday, Vanday, and lastly Denev which comes in on the third/last week(full month is 8,8,9 basically)
    If someone who knows what they are doing better than me can set that up, I feel fairly confident in doing the rest, though it would be helpful if the other bits were added too.

Months: Corot, Tanot, Enkilot, Belot, Chardot, Madrot, Hedrot, Vangalot, Charder, Madrer, Enker, Corer, Taner, Belsamer, Hedrer, Vanger(total of 16 months)
    Holidays: Carnival of Flowers(13th of Tanot), Festival of the Sun(16th of Madrot), Feast of Wheat(15th of Madrer), Grim Day(16th of Belsamer), and Divinities' Day(1st of Chardot)
    There are no leaf years

This last part I can really do without, but would be really cool for immersion, so really this just depends on how easy it is,
    There are two moons, Relsameth's Moon(goes through cycle every 25 days) and the Nameless Orb(goes through cycle every 4 months plus one day). This should result in them being full on the same night once every 6 1/4 years. I'm aware there was an extension once that did this, but it appears it is inaccessible these days.

Hopefully this is simpler then it looks like, and I'm just not understanding something about making a custom calendar that would make this a cinch, thanks for any help provided.

Have you looked at this Scarred Lands calendar module??

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...alendar-Module
    Last edited by Trenloe; November 15th, 2018 at 09:01.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thank you, I thought I had checked an index of various calendars to see if a scarrad lands calendar was around, and didn't see any on there.... This does exactly what I wanted. I am unsure how closing a thread would work exactly, so I guess I'll wait for a mod or admin to do so.

Thread Information