5E Character Create Playlist

Access to portrait sources

Is there a way for FG to access source portraits? I'm referring to the raw images, with their dimensions of portraits without the masking alterations performed by token/portrait/chat-mask which alter their dimensions.

My use-case is for a theater mode where an large NPC portrait can take center stage for dialog 'scenes' or perhaps as a slide/cut-ins for persona-like dialog head-shots.

for my DB.XML OBS widget i pull them form the portraits folder in the campaign they were chosen as for a character portrait.

i can get the size and dimensions of the portrait from the file using JS.

I don't know about anything that doesn't store its portrait in the campaigns portrait folder though.

odds are most portraits are seemingly 128*128 that come from FG. not sure about custom ones.

I know you work internally to the program, unlike myself working externally in the campaign folders, so not sure if that will help for anything you are doing, but it is the limit to my knowledge.

No; the portraits are loaded, and each portrait set is applied to make the graphics available. Perhaps a custom portrait set? (Haven’t used it that way.)

In most cases like this; I just keep the head shorts or body shots as campaign images I can bring up whenever I need.

JPG

Thread Information