5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Merry Xmas all. Just a brief update: The Risefalls, Meredark Jungle II, The Faelands, Arcane Augurum have been converted and submitted to FG. FG staggers products and releases them over time so the eight I have done should be out in Jan and maybe all out by Feb. I have just five more modules to convert.

I did it. I have packaged 18 FG Meander Map Packs with between 24 and 34 maps each. So I will be keeping that promise after I figure out who is owed what. Surprisingly, this is not ALL of my meanders either, so expect new packs after these have come out - which, while all submitted, will take time to filter out from FG and Steam. Now for some token packs...

FG Map pack Promo Sheet.jpg

Please MSG me if you backed my Meanders Kickstarters, with your Kickstarter name and if you remember, which Meanders campaigns you backed, so I can begin to match the data and the packs to their new owners.

To anyone who owns Venmire Woods - an update is coming through soon that will modify it to be consistent with my later map packs.
    - This will include changing the file name to read [MAP] and include descriptions for each map and relabelled the Map Selection Panel with a dash so it will appear at the top.
    - the addition of a 21 Adventure Seed Random Table.
    - and some text tidying.

Shard Roads will get an Adventure Seed table later this month when I have some spare time too.

Quote Originally Posted by gtw2017 View Post
    Please MSG me if you backed my Meanders Kickstarters, with your Kickstarter name and if you remember, which Meanders campaigns you backed, so I can begin to match the data and the packs to their new owners.
    Thanks for this Kris, fantastic customer service and the maps look absolutely amazing in Fantasy Grounds - I love how you've packaged the modules too.

For those that backed any of the Kickstarters these FG modules cover, get in touch with Kris for FG modules of the maps you got as a backer. You won't be disappointed!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Yes indeed - they kick butt!! Great job by Kris!

I have to echo all the accolades. Above and beyond, Kris.

token samples.jpg

Eleven of my map packs are now available from Fantasy Grounds (inc. Shipstarter) with 7 still left to be released. Squareware will be coming out soon as well. And I just wanted to let people know that I am currently working on creating Token Packs to go with the Meanders as well.

Thread Information