DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Very understandable. I will make a donation when I see the goods because you deserve it for your great work

ROFL. The good old Oatmeal
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

For all those who want to pay in Exposure
    vwgsqxwf2r321.jpg
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

So - through no fault of my own I sometimes have great difficulty determining sense of humour or some written replies - and I don't know the joke suddenly being told here. I'll just say that I always do what I say I'm going to, all of those modules will be ready and supplied to my FG backers when they are ready (aiming for Jan 1st) - I don't expect donations eitherway, I was just mentioning that addition to my page and making my own joke about unburdening your soul. A few more are going up on the store soon James has just let me know - including the first of 4 modules with 24 sci-fi maps giving FG users a lot more options to choose from.

We're making fun of people that don't want to pay creative types in real cash as opposed to "exposure" to potential customers.

Quote Originally Posted by gtw2017 View Post
    So - through no fault of my own I sometimes have great difficulty determining sense of humour or some written replies - and I don't know the joke suddenly being told here. I'll just say that I always do what I say I'm going to, all of those modules will be ready and supplied to my FG backers when they are ready (aiming for Jan 1st) - I don't expect donations eitherway, I was just mentioning that addition to my page and making my own joke about unburdening your soul. A few more are going up on the store soon James has just let me know - including the first of 4 modules with 24 sci-fi maps giving FG users a lot more options to choose from.
    We're making fun of all the rude people that seem to think artists should work for free, offering "exposure" rather than payment for their work. Your stuff is great and you have been more than generous in what you offer. You also absolutely deserve to be fairly compensated for your work and talent.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    We're making fun of all the rude people that seem to think artists should work for free, offering "exposure" rather than payment for their work. Your stuff is great and you have been more than generous in what you offer. You also absolutely deserve to be fairly compensated for your work and talent.
    Ah I see thanks for explaining. I know them all too well and as a result I very seldom offer commission work and work for myself. A deeper discussion could be had on that topic - but I think I'll opt out of that and just sum it up with this image someone gave me that made me chuckle.

45218050_1329879313818600_3436347516134621184_n.jpg

Merry Xmas 2018 Everyone. Here's a special free set of maps to use in your games Use the 1350x900 (small) versions in FG. Ho ho ho
    m4 mysterious bonus.jpg

(Full versions downloadable from my googledrive

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Lg...PNnym9SVLsU1Wc

Cool, thank you very much

Thread Information