STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

New FG Meanders Map Pack Coming Soon - The Idlewilds

The Fifth Installment in the Fantasy Grounds Meanders Map Pack is Called The Idlewilds. It offers a huge varied expansion 30 Map set to the existing four sets as well as all-new terrain and convenient tactical and story-based features.

From opening up the Sea with an Ocean Map and allowing DM's to edge five core terrain types with Ocean, players are now less land-locked. Shipwreck them on a Reef, float them in the High Wave Swell and join to (or depart from) a wide variety of new terrain types including Arctic Tundra, Marsh, Savannah, Alpine Mountains and Grassplains. Have them delve into all-new Jungle Ruins or inspect an Archaeological Dig Site, Visit a Hobbit Hillside or Journey to a Valley of Giant Crystals. Emphasis has been placed on providing tons of interesting entrances/exits into and out of maps and transition deeper with a selection of Temples, Caves, and Castle Exteriors AND then maps to go with their interiors such as a Crypt, Mine or Castle Courtyard.. Let the roads and rivers of previous sets combine with these new meanders to lead your adventurers to exciting new destinations pre-sized and displayed for optimal selection with the now standard addition of roll tables and adventure seeds.

Carefully selected to maximise utility with existing combinations, enhance and deepen your visual continuity and offer a huge range of new tactical scenarios and encounters - The Idlewilds will be coming soon.

FG Idlewilds Promo banner.jpg

Out now from the GTW Store. And awaiting review for Steam and the Fantasy Grounds store.

https://gametilewarehouse.wixsite.co...nders-map-pack

Four New FG Meander Map Packs are out now from the GTW Store and awaiting review for the Fantasy Grounds store and Steam. 24 Maps in each module, carefully labelled and arranged for maximum DM ease and access. Includes random roll table and visual map selection panel.

https://gametilewarehouse.wixsite.co...tasy-grounds-1

FOR FANTASY:
    The Deadlights
    Undervaults & Dragon Lairs
    Venmire Woods II

FOR SCI-FI
    Galactic Cruiser

a search for science fiction or sci-fi maps on the Fantasy Grounds Store that returned none - prompted this to get bumped to the front of my queue. Many more to come. Check them out at GTW or wait for them to be reviewed and released on the FG Store and Steam.

A dozen new modules being processed and coming soon.
    Last edited by gtw2017; December 9th, 2018 at 06:58.

Hey Kris - for future Kickstarters are you going to offer FG modules in some rewards?

And any plans for those past Kickstarter backers? I’ve backed all of your Meanders Kickstarters, and I use your lovely maps exclusively in FG. I’m manually creating my own FG modules, but that takes a lot of time, and I’m not prepared to essentially purchase the maps again packaged up in a FG module. I know there are some cool FG additions in the modules but, for me, that doesn’t justify paying over $100 to essentially get the same maps I already own in a nice FG format.

This isn’t a complaint or a whinge. I know you weren’t doing anything with FG when the previous Kickstarters were released. I’m just wondering if there is going to be some future option to get FG modules at a reduced price for those who backed your Kickstarters to help make these wonderful maps possible in the first place?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Hey Kris - for future Kickstarters are you going to offer FG modules in some rewards?

And any plans for those past Kickstarter backers? I’ve backed all of your Meanders Kickstarters, and I use your lovely maps exclusively in FG. I’m manually creating my own FG modules, but that takes a lot of time, and I’m not prepared to essentially purchase the maps again packaged up in a FG module. I know there are some cool FG additions in the modules but, for me, that doesn’t justify paying over $100 to essentially get the same maps I already own in a nice FG format.

This isn’t a complaint or a whinge. I know you weren’t doing anything with FG when the previous Kickstarters were released. I’m just wondering if there is going to be some future option to get FG modules at a reduced price for those who backed your Kickstarters to help make these wonderful maps possible in the first place?
    Hi Trenloe - good questions and of course. I have created over 560 maps - all of which I am putting new meanders on hold for to get into FG Modules. There are 6 on the market, 4 recently released, and 12 more or so to go. Once I have created all of the modules I will offer the FG modules to backers who use FG and backed Meanders completely free, such as yourself. I don't forget those who help me - but as you said making modules takes time, but when they are done, they will be available freely to respective meander backer/FG users by contacting me or I will contact you. I am trying to get the work done by end of 2018 - there's just a lot of steps and checks and prep per module esp since they are licensed and being sold from Smiteworks. Leave a light on.

Quote Originally Posted by gtw2017 View Post
    Once I have created all of the modules I will offer the FG modules to backers who use FG and backed Meanders completely free, such as yourself.
    Oh wow! I wasn’t expecting this! That’s great Kris - thanks so much. I was expecting some discount as you’ve always been very good at giving back to your backers, and I know that there’s all of the extra work to get the FG modules done.

Thanks!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Wow, Kris. A great thing indeed. As another KS backer, I look forward to it! I have no objection and indeed recommend you charge us some kind of fee for the FG versions because there is at the very least some admin on your end figuring out who backed what and who gets what. We should at a minimum compensate you for that trouble (and a little more, IMO).

Wow - that's incredibly generous Kris! Thank you. I've been enjoying your stuff!!

And thank you very much for the early holiday gift.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmaron View Post
    Wow, Kris. A great thing indeed. As another KS backer, I look forward to it! I have no objection and indeed recommend you charge us some kind of fee for the FG versions because there is at the very least some admin on your end figuring out who backed what and who gets what. We should at a minimum compensate you for that trouble (and a little more, IMO).
    I won't be charging any backers to have their maps supplied to them in a module format, extra work on my part or no. If you want to square it with your conscience or soul you can make a donation to GTW as there is now a button to do so on the main page of gametilewarehouse.com but I don't expect any compensation. It is actually more difficult to determine who backed what as many backers have privatized their kickstarter backer history - I will do my best to remember new names and I am quite familiar with the recurring names of backers whom have VIP status. But if backers have hidden their data, and I don't make the connection, well that is on them

Thread Information