Game System: Pathfinder 1e

Time Zone: CET (UTC+1)
    Day of week and time: Saturday evenings 7/8
    If new game, planned start date: when full
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-4 hours every other week
    Term: Long term, preferably entire AP

Text or Voice: Mixed
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Not planning on it.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 60/40 Role play heavy
    Number of Players in game & needed: Have one player, would like 3-5 more
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st level
    Character restrictions: All Paizo official sources

Details of your scenario: Kingmaker AP, knowledge of the material is not needed, nor will it hinder application. Game is RP heavy, so if you just want to hit stuff, this might not be the game for you. Please do not come with premade characters, we will hold session 0 to make sure we get a balanced party, where everyone is happy to play.

hello, im interested in trying it, i dont have experience with pathfinder though.

I would be down for a role play heavy game, if you can deal with my American accent.

I'd be interested. Not heavy on the role play personally but sure we can strike a balance

For those unfamiliar btw, Kingmaker is the Pathfinder adventure path about the players running and growing their own kingdom. Just something to keeps mind as it tends to be a bit different from standard dungeon delving, stop the evil liche king, etc. You have to deal also with things like how do you go about raising armies, stopping bandits, bringing new guilds to your lands, or dealing with say the citizens complaining about issues with other citizens or inhabitants. Lots of diplomatic stuff.
    Last edited by Jarrett; November 13th, 2018 at 06:15.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarrett View Post
    For those unfamiliar btw, Kingmaker is the Pathfinder adventure path about the players running and growing their own kingdom. Just something to keeps mind as it tends to be a bit different from standard dungeon delving, stop the evil liche king, etc. You have to deal also with things like how do you go about raising armies, stopping bandits, bringing new guilds to your lands, or dealing with say the citizens complaining about issues with other citizens or inhabitants. Lots of diplomatic stuff.
    Yes, and even many of the 'standard' encounters tend to have diplomatic solutions beyond stabbing stuff. This is why I like the game as a bit more role play oriented.

Dropping my name in the hat, Ive wanted to play kingmaker for a while. Have above average Pathfinder knowledge (used to run games for PFS)

Hello, I'm really interested, I used to play 3.5, but only played a couple oneshot of pathfinder, I'd love to play Kingmaker, specially because I'm looking into starting playing more pf, I wouldn't say I'm a new player, but not much experience, I do have an accent, but I'm quite used to play games speaking english so I don't think it will be a problem, we could get on disc so you can decide that for yourself, anyway, hope we play together

So there looks like 5 players interested. Is this happening ?

Hi,

I am interested in joining although I am totally new to Fantasy Grounds...(I have some tabletop PF experience but haven't played for a few years.

Thanks

Thread Information