FG Spreadshirt Swag

Paypal error when buying $0 Pathfinder Portrait.

I try to add one with $1.99 and it sends me right through. I remove it leaving only the $0.00 purchase and it errors "Things appear to not be working at this time, try again laters"

I'm sure I'm not approaching this correctly as I'm sure I'm not the first to get this. I tried a forum search but came up empty.

Thanks

Signature:A past thread ended with me being vilified. I didn't explain well (I thought it obvious) and others kept rebuking my idea and it ended bad. Thus I will add explanations/screen shots/etc in all future posts to avoid confusion. /The seperation of "Saves in CnC" wherein I didn't clarify why well and no one recognized the need which frustrated. I realized my mistake to spell it out abc, but was attacked partly (imo) because a pwrdude got offended and (I admit) partly my presentation.

Blog Entries
    My understanding is that PayPal will not process a $0 charge. I didn't think anything in the store was listed for $0 because of that (or that it was listed as requiring purchase of another product at the same time). Contact [email protected] and they should be able to get you situated.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Yeah, it's a known issue - PayPal won't accept $0 orders.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks LordEntrails. I will. --- So might want to check out the Pathfinder Portrait. It's listed at $0.00.

Pathfinder Iconic Portrait Pack
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...app&hidecore=1
    Signature:A past thread ended with me being vilified. I didn't explain well (I thought it obvious) and others kept rebuking my idea and it ended bad. Thus I will add explanations/screen shots/etc in all future posts to avoid confusion. /The seperation of "Saves in CnC" wherein I didn't clarify why well and no one recognized the need which frustrated. I realized my mistake to spell it out abc, but was attacked partly (imo) because a pwrdude got offended and (I admit) partly my presentation.

And on the product description page.

This product is free with any other purchase or with a $1 donation during checkout.

Ah, thanks. I'll wait till I buy something else. Just got finished buying more than I need for the time being.

Thread Information