5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Ooooo.... Eberron ruleset...yum.

Quote Originally Posted by Illrigger
    That's good news indeed. With WotC publishing adventures again, getting them into FG quickly would be a great boost to the product as a whole, but you'd need the real core books to run them properly. I'd LOVE to see the new 3.5e Ravenloft conversion that's coming this October in FG format
    Ravenloft is a nasty one to get officially published into FG, since there are two walls in front of it: S&S and WOTC. I'll bring it up with CMP though and we'll see what we can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Snikle
    That's great news! The Core rulesets would definately boost the base usability demographic that is for sure, plus having the 'official' wotc products would raise awareness of FG. Good job Thore.
    Don't thank me yet, I have to find a skilled developer for the project first. Right now this would be an early 2007 release at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Thore_Ironrock
    Ravenloft is a nasty one to get officially published into FG, since there are two walls in front of it: S&S and WOTC. I'll bring it up with CMP though and we'll see what we can do.

I was actually only referring to the new adventure that WotC themselves are publishing (https://www.wizards.com/default.asp?...dacc/953937200), but a RL campaign setting rset would be cool as well. However, I thought S&S lost their Ravenloft license last year...
    Last edited by Illrigger; July 21st, 2006 at 16:46.

I was actually only referring to the new adventure that WotC themselves are publishing (https://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=products/dndacc/953937200), but a RL campaign setting rset would be cool as well. However, I thought S&S lost their Ravenloft license last year...
    They had...shortly before the announcement of the Heroes of Horror supplement iirc...shame really, of the old settings Ravenloft was one of my fave's (Dark Sun bein the top)
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

I was actually only referring to the new adventure that WotC themselves are publishing (https://www.wizards.com/default.asp?...acc/953937200), but a RL campaign setting rset would be cool as well. However, I thought S&S lost their Ravenloft license last year...

That is correct, but they still own the rights to their 3.x conversions and would have to sign off on any official conversion product -- which probably would not happen because they did loose the license and likely would not work with WOTC on such a product (and probably vice versa too). Sometimes that is what happens when industry egos work together.

Yah...and White Wolf and WoTC have some of the biggest egos in the business.....
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

Thread Information