DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP - ruins of clan deep anvil - tuesday dec 11 6pm eastern

Blackford Crossing, a small river town just east of Luskan, has been a hot spot for adventurers and mercenaries as of late. Trouble on the nearby trade routes has led to many employement opportunities for their type. But there is news that a group of adventurers just located the source of the trouble and permanently shut it down. While that's great for the town and merchants, it's not so good for adventurers looking for work and glory.

By luck, fate, or grand design, just as this news has hit, a new opportunity has made it's way to town by way of an excentric explorer named Varen Dorath. His bulletin reads as follows...

Adventurers needed!
    I, Varen Dorath, expert cartographer and archeologist, have made an immense discovery in the wilderness near Blackford Crossing. I am looking for a scouting party to explore some ruins and clear the way for a proper excevation. I am offering a 250 gold per person contract for a scouting effort. Should these ruins be inhabbited, I will offer a further bonus for any extermination that is needed. Amount TBD based on the denizens therin. Upon delivery of a scouted and cleared excavation site, I will also offer a 5% share of any findings or future proceeds.

Interested parties should meet at the Crossing Mugs tomorrow at dusk to interview for the position

------------

You are one of the adventurers at Davon's recruiting session. Who are you and why are you interested in this job? Are you just looking for coin or is there some reason this job calls out to you? What skills do you bring to Varen's group and why should he pick you instead of the others in town? Be prepared to sell yourself!

Part of the fun for me is encountering your unique characters, so I highly prefer you bring your own 4th level PC. Use standard point buy. Any official material besides UA is fine. Starting wealth is 100 gold. Starting equipment is as per lvl 1 but I will also have a few random magic items to choose from at the start.

I plan to develop this into a DM's guild adventure/module so I'm looking for some players to test it out. I've put a lot of effort into it and I think you will really enjoy it. It will be a challenging and unique one-shot adventure (though I don't want to give away why). There are multiple levels of sucess and failure available. Roleplaying, skill use, puzzle solving and combat will all play an important role in that success or failure.

I am also hoping to use one-shots like this in an attempt to scout for players whom I might want to start a longer term campaign with. So if you are also looking for a weekday evening campaign in near future, I urge you to sign up.

The details:

Tuesday Dec 11 6:00 pm EST to ??? [3-5 hours depending on your path and success/death ]
    No FG license required
    Discord and Mic Required
    Preference for those familair with 5e and FG

If you are interested in joining this 1 shot please send me a Private Message

Thanks!
    Last edited by Mad Nomad; December 5th, 2018 at 23:40.

1st game filled, but I will run again within a week or so. If you are interested just let me know and let me know when you are available and I'll try to set up another run of it.

Updated post title. Running another session next tuesday at 6pm eastern. Possibly a little later if that's a deal breaker for anyone on west coast. Have a few already, need a couple more. PM me if interested.

Thread Information