FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: Store Request

Store Request

One feature that I think would be great for the store would be a wish or watch list. I see things all the time that I am interested in. Being able to apply them to a list would make it much easier to find them again when I am in a position to do any actual purchasing. Navigating the store is tedious at best.

Oh, if I were to request another thing. At least for games with level ranges (like 5E, Pathfinder, etc.) it would be awesome if you could include the level range or something in the title to make it easier to figure out what level something is. There are a ton of AAW modules (for instance) that I might be more interested in if I could sort for levels, but having to go into every one, one at a time, just to figure out what level range it is in is really, really, really annoying.

Blog Entries
    Make sure you add your request(s) to the wishlist, that's where SW tracks such requests.

Also, though it's not specific to FG, but the following might help;
    https://www.adventurelookup.com/adventures/
    https://merricb.com/dungeons-dragons...ures-by-level/
    There's another one out their by one of the big names too, but can't find the link.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Also you can setup a wishlist in Steam and then buy them here when they go on sale. Sales are synced plus minus a few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    Also you can setup a wishlist in Steam and then buy them here when they go on sale. Sales are synced plus minus a few hours.
    I'll have to look into steam. I'd not thought of that. It is also a great way to get around using PayPal, I really dislike them.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    Oh, if I were to request another thing. At least for games with level ranges (like 5E, Pathfinder, etc.) it would be awesome if you could include the level range or something in the title to make it easier to figure out what level something is.
    There is no reason some of these common sense things should be required to add to a wishlist of features. The store can easily have another column int e table for Tier if one is present to allow people to shop by multiple search criteria.

as is mentioned, having someone edit the FG store to include the tier in the title would allow you to search it as Contains the words along with game, publisher, product type; for those things that posses things such as tiers, and any other searches would ignore it as if nothing was added into that contains section.

though the FG store does lack phrase searching, and if you try to search for Contains the words "guide to" you get things that have neither of those in the title, so another search section for Tier would probably be best.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the suggestion. We have a list of things we really need to get added to the store.

Shadzar, the Contains the words search is searching in title and description. That specific search is likely picking up all of the Requirements and Recommendations sections that read something along the lines of "needs the players guide to use this product".

i thought it was in title only search mode like vBulletin defaults to. maybe that could be added also? title/description/both parameter?

Thread Information