FG Spreadshirt Swag

Tokens need exclusion from module export

How do I exclude all tokens but the single token module I have created. I created a separate 5e campaign for module export. I have everything closed but cant get tokens excluded. I have 2 lingering tokens (bugbear & werewolf ) from DD: monster manual that stay. I have opened and closed book in library, restarted campaign, no luck. I have hundreds of pieces of information so I do not want to drag everything 1 at a time. Any ideas. Thanks in advance.

That was the case. Thanks for the information. I will try uploading my first module and token module once I Look into the process, hopefully easy. I would appreciate a look if you have the time. Thanks again.

To expand on the reason - if you export a NPC record from a campaign, and that record has a token assigned to it that is not from another module (i.e. it’s in a local tokens folder) then that token is automatically exported with the module.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I want to thank both damned, Trenloe for being quick to respond and explaining why things either work or are unable to work. I read the FG Wiki’s but sometimes the info is not in there. [or hidden from me in plain sight, like the time one of my players was saying “ No way anyone can backstab me in the daylight! He was in error. ha!].

Seriously, this is why I wanted to make a contribution. Hope the module I posted “ hudreds of free magic items” under 5e, is a way to help payback everyone’s help.

Thread Information