DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    UraniumSlug
    Thanks again for the session Stephan, I'll take a look at discord later! I'm well up for a Sunday afternoon session next weekend.

Cassie's level 3, SAT or SUN both work for me, whichever one will get us into that 3-4 subtier XD

I do have level 3+ characters, but I have already played A Night in Nightarch, so wouldn't join if that's what it's going to be.
    I'd like to join if it's Ashes of Discovery, though. I have played that one as well, but since it's replayable, that's not going to be a problem on my side.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Sounds good, I should be able to make either day next week. Wex just hit level 3 but I would be happy to run either scenario.

I just remembered I might not be able to make the game on Saturday, because there's another game I'm waitlisted for. Sunday still is totally free for me.
    But I believe you will get a full table even if I can't make it.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

Alright, thanks for the responses so far. Either looks like

1. a. 5 level 3 players that haven't played #1-06: A Night in Nightarch yet on SAT 6.30 PM GMT or

1. b. 5-6 around level 3 players for #1-12: Ashes of Discovery on SAT 6.30 PM GMT or

2. 6-7 mostly level 3 players for #1-12: Ashes of Discovery on SUN 2 PM GMT.

I could also offer #1-08: Sanctuary of Drowned Delight but I'm pretty sure Malkavian_Andi has also already played it.

As three players however have indicated a preference for SAT, I would be leaning towards 1a or 1b at the moment.

I will wait until tomorrow for an announcement/post however in case someone still wants to chime in.

I think I've had math problems that were easier to solve.

Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    Alright, thanks for the responses so far. Either looks like

1. a. 5 level 3 players that haven't played #1-06: A Night in Nightarch yet on SAT 6.30 PM GMT or

1. b. 5-6 around level 3 players for #1-12: Ashes of Discovery on SAT 6.30 PM GMT or

2. 6-7 mostly level 3 players for #1-12: Ashes of Discovery on SUN 2 PM GMT.

I could also offer #1-08: Sanctuary of Drowned Delight but I'm pretty sure Malkavian_Andi has also already played it.

As three players however have indicated a preference for SAT, I would be leaning towards 1a or 1b at the moment.

I will wait until tomorrow for an announcement/post however in case someone still wants to chime in.

I think I've had math problems that were easier to solve.
    Jason is also level 3, and ready to try out next tier difficulty! I am available Saturday only though.
    “When you're backed against the wall, break the goddamn thing down.”
    ― Harvey Specter

Alriight, it looks like #1-06: A Night in Nightarch on SAT 6.30 PM GMT. Game announcement will follow shortly. Be sure to sign up in time. That decision is mainly based on the fact that it will probably be easier to fill a 1-4 repeatable than a 3-6 normal scenario in December (with potentially all the holiday stress going on), so I want to keep it as an ace up my sleeve.

Quote Originally Posted by amaaamon View Post
    I'll choose which character to play later, according to what others are bringing.
    But you do know that this is for a game that has been run in November?
    - Abraham Lincoln

Thread Information