FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

PFS2 scenario 1.02 The Mosquito witch. 13 August 18.00 UTC

Sorry for the late notification. Due to issues this weekend I wasn't sure I'd make this one.

So anyway:

PFS 1.02: The Mosquito witch.

Tier 1-4

This is a horror/investigative scenario with little combat, for 3-6 players.

Start time is 18.00 UTC, 19.00 UK, 20.00 CET (14.00 EST, 13.00 Central)

I have an ultimate license. Please apply on the calendar as well as here. Please send a copy of your last chronicle sheet, unless this is your first session.

I have an ultimate license, and we will use the FG-con TeamSpeak server.

I'll also join.

Whenever I try accessing the calendar I get logged out though, so I'm not able to sign up in the calendar at the moment.

I'm in, too.

Maybe I'll create a new character for this one. I wanted to do so anyway, so why not for this scenario ^^
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

I'll give it a shot as well.
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

Okay, so I've been trying to add a PF2 character and can't for the life of me succeed.
    I can't add ancestries, backgrounds, ability scores, etc.

What's the trick?
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Thanks for running these games and getting the pf2 society on fg off the ground! Cant generally make the weekday games, but I'll keep an eye out!!

Quote Originally Posted by Farnaby View Post
    Okay, so I've been trying to add a PF2 character and can't for the life of me succeed.
    I can't add ancestries, backgrounds, ability scores, etc.

What's the trick?
    Do you have the PF2 CRB purchased/loaded?

Ah, no.
    When I update it does say PFRPG2 and PFRPG2-Data though.

That's probably only the ruleset.

The SRD will only be available in around 6 months, so until then it's probably best to log into aellongm's server early.

Thread Information