Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    PS: Still set to 5e only.
    YEp, the download is still showing the <ruleset>5E</ruleset> tag.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by lavoiejh View Post
    Great stuff, thanks Kris.

On a side note, what is the best implementation method for tile sets like this in Fantasy Grounds? Use the extension for multiple layers and load these as tokens, and place them in the background? Any way to use them in unmodified FG?
    Hi Re: Any vs 5e. I'll check the module again. I did change it to Any - please keep in mind, if not already, that if you download it from my storelink/googledrive, it doesn't get auto-updated like it does on FG - you'd need to re-download it to get any changes I make.

I would either build a larger map with the tile set in GIMP or Photoshop for instance and pin respective rooms to the larger map. The 16x16" allows you to change tokens less often than 8x8 would - but there is still some changeover required as your players move through if you use individual tiles.

Quote Originally Posted by gtw2017 View Post
    Re: Any vs 5e. I'll check the module again. I did change it to Any - please keep in mind, if not already, that if you download it from my storelink/googledrive, it doesn't get auto-updated like it does on FG - you'd need to re-download it to get any changes I make.
    Yep, I've redownloaded it a couple of times from GoogleDrive over the last 2 days. Have you uploaded to GoogleDrive? Does the new upload have a different share link to that in post #1 of this thread?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

OK - I'll re-check it, no probs

No should be the same link.

Kris, in my definition.xml you have the <category> set to any system but the <ruleset> is saying 5e. It's the ruleset that needs to be changed to 'Any'. The Category would be something like 'Map Pack' rather than 'Any System'.
    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?>
    <root version="3.3" release="8|CoreRPG:4">
        <name>GTW Free Dungeon Tile Pack</name>
        <category>Map Pack</category>
        <author>Kris McDermott / Game Tile Warehouse</author>
        <ruleset>Any</ruleset>
    </root>
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Kris, in my definition.xml you have the <category> set to any system but the <ruleset> is saying 5e. It's the ruleset that needs to be changed to 'Any'. The Category would be something like 'Map Pack' rather than 'Any System'.
    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?>
    <root version="3.3" release="8|CoreRPG:4">
        <name>GTW Free Dungeon Tile Pack</name>
        <category>Map Pack</category>
        <author>Kris McDermott / Game Tile Warehouse</author>
        <ruleset>Any</ruleset>
    </root>
    OK - thanks - try it now? I've added a version number to the pack so we can track changed files. this is v1.01 - also changed the story to reflect the fact pre-masking doesn't save.

And thank you everyone for the comments, hope you enjoy using them

Ah, Kris. You have managed to zip up the module twice in that package. Remove the module from folder and zip up again. Your definition file is now great though - so that's the good news
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Ah, Kris. You have managed to zip up the module twice in that package. Remove the module from folder and zip up again. Your definition file is now great though - so that's the good news
    Hm. Ok, take v1.02 - better?

Quote Originally Posted by gtw2017 View Post
    Hm. Ok, take v1.02 - better?
    It's a Beaut!

Thread Information