5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    It's a Beaut!
    Bonza mate!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by lavoiejh View Post
    Great stuff, thanks Kris.

On a side note, what is the best implementation method for tile sets like this in Fantasy Grounds? Use the extension for multiple layers and load these as tokens, and place them in the background? Any way to use them in unmodified FG?
    This is a great question. I'd love to hear any suggestions please
    Ultimate License Holder & FGU backer
    playing D&D since 1980

Currently GMing:
    *Opus Christini Traveller campaign

*Currently Playing
    *Currently Looking

I would either build a larger map with the tile set in GIMP or Photoshop for instance and pin respective rooms to the larger map.
    The 16x16" squares allows you to change tokens less often than 8x8" or individual rooms would - but there is still some changeover required as your players move through if you use individual tiles.
    So build an 'overland' map by fitting the tiles together in a photo editing program - import that - then use pins to bring up the respective rooms as they are encountered - or just make one for passages and allow the rooms to be randomly selected by the table. Or use the random table to bring up a random passage or room and move the action from room to room. The room tile maps are Square-shaped - but there are a mix of passages and rooms, and the tiles have been designed in such a way that they are not square-shaped, you have all kinds of twisting passages and layouts so that the dungeons won't seem 'blocky'.

Eventually (prob by Jan) I will add these to an FG Module that will compliment them: https://gametilewarehouse.wixsite.co...ap-bundle-code

Thread Information