DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Thanks. That's very useful. There's absolutely no way Zo! will use this information to get better ratings. He will only use it to provide a better entertainment for the audience.

Quote Originally Posted by jgreishaw View Post
    Stephan,

My son’s game was cancelled due to weather conditions. I’m not sure if this is being run in place of our campaign, but count me in for w/e
    Thanks. If he looked forward to it, that's unfortunate though. Yes, at this point I think it would be too last-minute to reschedule everything, so no Dead Suns but SFS instead. It can be a fun scenario.

So five players so far. I believe we're just under 2.5 APL, so it looks like Subtier 1-2.

Most important information from the Starfinder Society Roleplaying Guild Guide Update:

" A new playable faction has been included: the Second Seekers loyal to First Seeker Jadnura. This includes a table of associated boons, including numerous new boons unique to this faction.

The list of always available playable races has been expanded to include the legacy races included in the Starfinder Core Rulebook."

The server is up but I might still be afk for a while.

Chronicle drafts sent. The same procedure as every time (errors, purchases).

Also see SFS #1-20: Duskmire Accord 9 Sat November 10 @ 6.30 PM GMT .

UraniumSlug
    I would love to join the on the 10th/11th. Are there slots available?

Sure, just be aware that it was changed from #1-12: Ashes of Discovery to SFS #1-20: Duskmire Accord 9. Signup is here.

UraniumSlug
    Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    Sure, just be aware that it was changed from #1-12: Ashes of Discovery to SFS #1-20: Duskmire Accord 9. Signup is here.
    Awesome, thanks. I'll put together a character today and sign up.

Thread Information