5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Hello

I'm new here but am looking for a game I am available fridays and Sundays at the moment but can also be around for saterdays. If there still is room.

Take Care
    Auly

PS I just bought the software at GenCon and may need a little help as I get familier with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Auly
    Hello

I'm new here but am looking for a game I am available fridays and Sundays at the moment but can also be around for saterdays. If there still is room.

Take Care
    Auly

PS I just bought the software at GenCon and may need a little help as I get familier with it.
    Welcome aboard Auly

The prep work on this campaign is on hold for the time being - as I'm in the middle of a major project for d20 Modern (sorry, that's ALL I can say right now). My poor tired little brain can't keep up with a full day's work at my day job, then 3-4hrs a night working on this project - which is why the start time is not until mid-end of September

That said - if you, or any of your buddies wanna hookup to get a run down of FG, feel free to PM me, and we can arrange something I'm free most of this Friday from about 1500 eastern on, as well as most of the weekend...

Again, welcome aboard and we'll be seein ye around
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

Thread Information