FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Semi-Experienced 5e Player looking for any game.

Hello,

I'm an unfortunate soul that works the night shift and basically haven't been able to find a decent game for months now. I'm looking for something (Open to system ideas though I know 5th edition), on Sunday Mondays or Tuesdays. My time zone is -4 (EDT), but I'm usually awake during the early hours due to my schedule. Feel free to hit me up if you could use another player. I have no issue using voice chat programs.

Thanks.

Blog Entries
    What hours on Tuesday? My 'workweek' ends Tuesday AM at 8 AM (CST) and I am thinking about starting up a D&D 5e or Savage Worlds game sometime on that day.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Anytime on Tuesday works and I can play into early Wednesday morning just need to know a time that I need to be conscious for

Well Greybeard, looks like you have a party of Adventurers.

I also work overnights an I'm looking for a 5e game. My availability is Tuesday night to Wednesday morning 11pm to 8am EST. Let me know if that work for you guys.

FG License: Ultimate
    Time Zone: EST
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Weekly, Tuesday Night to Wednesday Morning 11 pm-8 am
    Term: Long term
    Voice: Yes

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
    Game System Experience: AD&D - 5E. Whitewolf, Cuthulu, Paladium, Star Wars - Fantasy Flight Games
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Experienced (not Expert)
    Last edited by Ris; November 14th, 2018 at 12:54.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ris View Post
    My availability is Tuesday night to Wednesday morning 11pm to 8am EST. Let me know if that work for you guys.
    If you can't start until 11pm on Tuesday evening, even though its 10pm my time, that would honestly be too late for me.
    Last edited by GunnarGreybeard; November 15th, 2018 at 00:46.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Sounds like you guys have some pretty interesting schedules. Explorer's Guild is designed to have "sequential one-shots" (all games stand on their own but have some inter-connection to allow regular's to have a sense of a campaign). This allows people with crazy schedules to compare the upcoming calendar with their own and sign up for games they can make instead of having to block out all Tuesday mornings from 8-12. We have a lot of players in UK, other places in Europe and even a few in Oceana so games can range widely in times offered. If you are interested in hearing more jump into our discord server and ask some questions https://discord.gg/YxR8r3y

Thank you ProNobis, I'll look into it.

Greybeard; I could also start Tuesday morning (8 am est) till around noon or 1 pm (Or anytime in between those times). Please let me know what works for you and we will see if we can make this work.
    Thanks for the reply.
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Weekly, Tuesday Night to Wednesday Morning 11 pm-8 am

Game System Experience: AD&D - 5E. Whitewolf, Cuthulu, Paladium, Star Wars - Fantasy Flight Games

Blog Entries
    Thank you ProNobis, I'll look into it.

Greybeard; I could also start Tuesday morning (8 am est) till around noon or 1 pm (Or anytime in between those times). Please let me know what works for you and we will see if we can make this work.
    Thanks for the reply.
    It would be tight. I get off at 8 then have to do reports, usually till 8:30 at least, then take my son to school shortly after 11AM. It's doable, but would result in about 2 hour sessions and then there is finding others who could fit in that time window.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnarGreybeard View Post
    It would be tight. I get off at 8 then have to do reports, usually till 8:30 at least, then take my son to school shortly after 11AM. It's doable, but would result in about 2 hour sessions and then there is finding others who could fit in that time window.
    I could push Tuesday till 3pm est. My daughter gets home from school at 3:30. I was hoping to play earlier... but its has been a while searching for a game. If that works for a few others, you can count me in.

Blog Entries
    I could push Tuesday till 3pm est. My daughter gets home from school at 3:30. I was hoping to play earlier... but its has been a while searching for a game. If that works for a few others, you can count me in.
    I wouldn't get back from dropping my son off till about 12:30 which is 1:30 your time, leaving us about 1.5 hours of game time??

Thread Information