FG Spreadshirt Swag

[LFP][13th Age][Age of Worms][Conversion][Sundays][7:30am][PST][Weekly]

FG License: Ultimate
    Game System: 13th Age (with elements from 13th Age in Glorantha, see House Rules)

Time Zone: PST
    Day of week and time: Sundays, 7:30 AM PST
    Planned start date: December 2nd, 2018
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-3.5 Hours, Weekly
    Term: Long

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: TeamSpeak (easy to set up music and sound effects)
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players needed: All spots filled.
    Character starting level & equipment: 1, standard
    Character restrictions: See House Rules

Details of your scenario: This will be a 13th Age conversion of the classic 3.5E adventure path Age of Worms. Unlike the standard 13th Age rules, we will not be using the Icon Relationships mechanic and will instead use a modified Runes mechanic from 13th Age in Glorantha (see House Rules linked above for more info).

You can find the 13th Age SRD free on DriveThruRPG (LINK). Don't worry if you don't have 13th Age in Glorantha. I can walk you through Rune selection (its been modified).

Please apply on the calendar (link below). Expect a PM if you apply. I will be messaging interested users to set up a short interview to make sure we would game well together.

Link to Gamecalendar page: LINK

Updates:

• All spots filled!
    • Setting guide: LINK.
    • Backgrounds guide: LINK
    Last edited by Mentalic; November 18th, 2018 at 14:25. Reason: Updates

Have one player but need more. Please apply if interested.
    Last edited by Mentalic; November 4th, 2018 at 00:59.

Still looking for folks. Please apply if interested.

Edit: Daylight savings caused the time to be off on the calendar. That has been fixed.
    Last edited by Mentalic; November 4th, 2018 at 20:23.

Update

Here is my first player handout for the campaign. I edited it and spruced it up a bit but the original text was put together by a user on the Paizo boards over a decade ago. This gives you a good overview of Diamond Lake - the starting town for the adventure path. It has been adapted by me to better fit where I will be setting the campaign - 13th Age's Dragon Empire setting.

Like my house rules, its put together at Homebrewery - so, its best viewed in Chrome. Here is the LINK.

PCs are all assumed to be residents of Diamond Lake. So, I will be posting another brief guide with some ideas for backgrounds to help root folks in the setting sometime next week.

If you have any questions about the campaign, please reach out.
    Last edited by Mentalic; November 10th, 2018 at 12:24.

Update

13A has a system where you choose backgrounds instead of skills. That presents an interesting opportunity for rooting the character in the setting.

The Age of Worms adventure path came out with many accompanying articles in Dragon and Dungeon magazines. One of them was geared towards helping AoW characters pick backgrounds for their characters based on their race and class. I have modified that a bit for 13th Age.

Click here to see: LINK

Once again, I am still looking for players. Please apply on the calendar if interested.
    Last edited by Mentalic; November 11th, 2018 at 04:17.

I have only 1, maybe 2, more spots left to fill.

I have done a fair amount of prep work on the campaign itself and, having been a player in it, think it will fit this rule system like a glove.

This should be a fun one. If interested, please apply. If you have questions, send me a PM.
    Last edited by Mentalic; November 15th, 2018 at 01:59.

ONE spot left. We can play with four but I would love one more.

It's a great ruleset and a great adventure. I think the players will enjoy it. I've had a lot of fun prepping already.

Apply if interested!
    Last edited by Mentalic; November 17th, 2018 at 11:55.

And we are filled! If a spot opens up, I will post here

Thread Information