DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 12 First ... 23456 ... Last
    The new main page of the character sheet is fantastic. The frames with skills can be adjusted as in the previous version to auto-expand. There are many frames that can be adjusted to elegantly resize with the sheet. Attached screenshot from my experiment with resizing
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

I never really intended the sheet to be resized.

With the new sheet changes, it's a lot harder to add the Role Special Ability skills because they don't have an associated stat/ability with them or a column for that ...

Can you add those skills to the skills list so their associated stat/ability also auto-populates?

I added them to the main list. Let me double check it for you.

Yes, I double checked and they should be in the main list. The only one without a stat associated is Jury Rig. The rest are linked.

Crashes upon creating a new campaign.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rkonieczka View Post
    Crashes upon creating a new campaign.
    Can you post some more info?
    What version of the extension
    What version of CoreRPG
    What version of MoreCore

Any error messages or other?

wups. was using an edited file of morecore. working now. BTW When I tested an encounter the attack section is blank (no links). None of the weapons I have the NPCs or player equipped with show up. Is this still a work in progress or am I missing something?

I've been playing around with this extension (maybe a little too much) and added a ****-ton of items, vehicles, and locations. I'm almost done with adding all the items from each of the four chromebooks, and am now adding locations via the Night City manual. To be fair-- most of the work is being done by an OCR program, that I'm supervising for errors. Although, I found a couple sites that have already created text versions of weapons. Cars, locations (except the wiki), and cyberware seem a bit more elusive in text format online. If someone wants those sites I've used I'll list them in another post. Also if anyone knows of a good cyberware website that I can "borrow" text from It would speed up the process

Lastly, the main reason I'm doing this is for my own campaign, but I'd love to share the hard work I've done with fellow GMs. (If it's possible to do in the first place). Can an avid FG modder explain to me how to share these items w/o handing over the whole campaign?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rkonieczka View Post
    I've been playing around with this extension (maybe a little too much) and added a ****-ton of items, vehicles, and locations. I'm almost done with adding all the items from each of the four chromebooks, and am now adding locations via the Night City manual. To be fair-- most of the work is being done by an OCR program, that I'm supervising for errors. Although, I found a couple sites that have already created text versions of weapons. Cars, locations (except the wiki), and cyberware seem a bit more elusive in text format online. If someone wants those sites I've used I'll list them in another post. Also if anyone knows of a good cyberware website that I can "borrow" text from It would speed up the process

Lastly, the main reason I'm doing this is for my own campaign, but I'd love to share the hard work I've done with fellow GMs. (If it's possible to do in the first place). Can an avid FG modder explain to me how to share these items w/o handing over the whole campaign?
    /export in the chat window.

Note that some of the text might be copyrighted. In general item names and game mechanics (item stats) are not able to be protected by IP, but text descriptions can be. So be careful what you have in the item descriptions.

Also, see the link in my sig about best practices, might help save you some trouble.

At this point you may want to duplicate your campaign folder in the operating system and rename one to"Devl" so you can have one place for creating your modules that is distinct from your campaign.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information