DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 12 First 12345 ... Last
    Updated first post with changes to the Notes tab. Added Affectations and Childhood Environments.

Following the hype about Cyberpunk 2077, I decided to check what is this about and get back to the roots: Cyberpunk 2020. I watched some YouTube streams of one-shots and "How to play" videos by the R. Talsorian Games and I am intrigued. Intrigued, because the art, the system and the overall feeling brings me back into 80-90s and the way they perceived the future. Quite retro nowadays and I love it. The systems looks fast and furious with a lot of options to pick from when it comes to developing your character.

Then I remembered your extension and I am here to say that it looks fantastic. I am more eager to give a try to this game while waiting for the Cyberpunk RED. I hope you don't mind to suggest this tweak that will significantly ease the life of players:

Add scroll bar to the skill list (I thought splitting into two columns will work, but won't be that pretty).

It will be great to have two columns for optimum screen real estate usage(as on the original character sheet), but it might look bulky with the buttons next to the skill.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

I was thinking the same thing and wondered if cutting down on the information stored on the line might help shrink it. I could toy with it and see if I can make it two columns. Since the skills are static to attribute and all.

Still haven't worked on the titles, but how about this:
    Capture.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Still haven't worked on the titles, but how about this:
    Capture.JPG
    Yes, this looks quite good! Two columns definitely will work.
    I think from UX perspective the skill should be arranged alphabetically, starting from the left column and flowing to the right when the end of the column is reached. This is the way text is arranged in books and tables in almost all cases and people are used to read this way.

Once I figure out how to get the text to wrap and the titles, I'll release the update.

The Call of Cthulhu 7e ruleset has the skill pane content automatically distributed between columns when the sheet is resized. Unfortunately it is encrypted and I can't check how the frame is configured there to allow this behavior.

From observing it, the columns are predefined and only the content is dynamically adjusted based on the vertical size of the column.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Have a look at the <columns> parameter in the Definitions of the windowlist control: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/refdoc/windowlist.xcp
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Updated first post with changes to the skill list requested. Thanks Trenloe! Always there with the right solution. You guys let me know if this helps.

Updated first post with changes to the Character Sheet, NPC Sheet, and Items.

Thread Information