DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 12 of 12 First ... 2101112
    You would need to download the MoreCore ruleset (https://fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?34860) and place that in your rulesets folder. Then download this extension and place it in your extensions folder. Create a new campaign using the MoreCore ruleset and choose this extension from the list before you start. Should be all set from there.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Hi,
    Just started using the ruleset/extension and am looking forward to any work towards Cyberpunk Red, when it releases.
    I have a question on an issue that I ran across and I have a suggestion as well.

The issue that I noticed was with the pre-populated skills from the master skill list. In order to link them to a skill, the spelling I enter on the skill must be exactly as it is written on the pre-populated skills. I came across two entries that I could not duplicate. The skills, “PilotVectThrust” and “Education &” (which should be Education & General Knowledge. These two skills cannot link as spelled and show a chat log of “unable to find the skill record with the correct name”.

The suggestion that I have is to have the ability to modify or delete pre-populated skills from within the custom skill modifier. This would help to clean up unused skills and to ensure that those skills match the spelling of skills that are linked.

Thanks for your work!
    Last edited by Hawker75; May 13th, 2020 at 08:58.

Thanks for the reports and suggestions. Unfortunately there will be no more additional features to the extension currently. I have since been hired by SmiteWorks to work on other projects and they have allowed me to keep my extensions up for use. Please enjoy it's current state and happy gaming. I would be happy to hand the reigns off to someone that wishes to continue the work of this or any of my other extensions for MoreCore.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Wow! Congrats! I guess that is bittersweet. Now that you are on the “inside”, hopefully Smiteworks can reach out to R. Talsorian Games about working together on a Cyberpunk Red ruleset license. ��

More games the merrier I always say
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

My guess is your going to work on Conan and possibly Cthulu. Cyberpunk Red on Fantasy Grounds would be a great add though.

Those systems mentioned are made and supported by other developers. My projects involve streamlining and upgrading CoreRPG and systems that lack developers currently. I've upgraded M&M and BRP to v3.0 and layered on CoreRPG. I have also implemented SFRPG's ship combat. So my projects are more helper projects to help those rulesets and also assisting with Unity bugs within rulesets. I have a few projects currently being reviewed that could smooth out some developer processes. So I'm a bit all over the place currently.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Its funny that you would mention M&M. Is that ruleset up to 5e standards now or at least much closer than it was? If I pick it up it would be great if that were the case and I suppose you would know best.

It's the same ruleset with some improvements. It is not 5E level, but able use FGU features and be a great starting point for improvements. Basically just brought it up to "modern" standards in terms of what a base commercial ruleset should have.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information