DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 11 First ... 56789 ... Last

How odd! I am running three campaigns with it without too many issues though the spell total.calculations for sponts are going wrong and the bonus box in spell listings does not work.

Try logging back in again that often fixes glitches like this for some reason?

Sadly this does not work. I had a player joining the game today and she also had this problems. The FGC-Version runs fine, but we need to switch because of connectivity problems (IPv6 is a pain).

I'm using FGU (games Avalon Autumn, Wychwood Spring and Waldenhavn Winter - could not get a fourth weekly group but running three covenants in same saga set in Stonehenge Tribunal 1189). It did not work at all initially but the good people here fixec it to work on Unity. Let me log on and try. Are you using latest More Core version?

Yeah, i downloaded MoreCore just half an hour ago, just to make sure.

I opened the campaign (Ars Magica Test, GM-Name: Gubbelguu). Feel free to join!

I have tried but won't let me. Have you run update? There was no notification but a major FGU update just now?

I have no issue on my side even with MoreCore 1.59. Are you sure you did not activate any other extension?

There is no other extension available to me when opening the MoreCore ruleset so... No, there are no other extensions currently running.

While we are addressing issues with it

1. Spontaneous and Spontaneous without fatiguing totals are calculating wrong somehow. The first is die+tech+form+sta/2 and the second is same total /5. It seems to end up one lower each time not sure why when you make a die roll, even before rounding (which I believe should be up?)

2. The bonus box in the spell section when you add a spell details does not add to casting total as should, which is a shame as this is easiest way to add Magical Focuses and Talismans etc?

Anyone able to help with these?

CJ x

I'm not having any issue as far. The only problem i see calculating the Spontaneous fatiguing is that it doesn't consider the rolled dice (stress or not stress die) only the casting total. The bonus never worked but you can add the value as a remainder. But after everything is not an official ruleset and you can play perfectly

Thread Information