FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 10 of 11 First ... 891011 Last

Quote Originally Posted by CJR View Post
    Evening, all the buttons on the right are no longer working. Worked fine till Friday, now we can't get in to any of the Ars campaigns?
    One alternative could be finding an older unupdated version of the morecore and core rpg files. You may lose some bells and whistles but it is likely to get rid of the errors in a far easier way than updating the ruleset. If you go this path change the names of the older corerpg and morecore so they are not overwritten and then point the ruleset at them as the base instead of core and morecore.
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

I am so happy that this is brought to a working state. It is really a great great roleplaying game that needs more love.

I have had a look at the current vesion, and so far I have seen zero error messages. But there are a couple of things that don't work or was never implemented. I can't remember. Been a while since I looked at it.

I assume that if you equip a weapon in your inventory list, that it should show up on the Weapons list on the main tab (called MoreCore... .perhaps a name change here?), but it does not. Would be a nice thing to have for sure.

I think it was possible to drag / drop anything you made in the Abilities list into Virtues / Flaws sections of the charactersheet. It certainly isn't possible now. However, I would suggest that there would be made specific Virtues and Flaws sections under the Character secion on the right button bar, as these are just as important as skills and spells to flesh out a character.

Other than that, it looks really good.

Thanks for the update Danmed. I feel like Christmass came early this year... and is unsually hot! hee hee

Vires Animi

Blog Entries
    MoreCore pretty much relies exclusively on Rolls for doing most things including weapon attacks. You need to make a Roll for it.
    The extension obviously adds new things that can be rolled directly from the Character Sheet but equipping items will not create rolls for you.

Hmm... that is interesting.

It does seem to make the weapons category in items completely irrelevant then. There wouldn't be much point in putting the stats into items then; will have to look into seeing if rolls can be linked to items then.

It been ages since I've looked this over, and many versions of MoreCore. I remember having weapons and items do something, but with the power of MoreCore rolls, it's easy to over come and just use them instead.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Many thanks to Damned for fixing this! I was able to announce it at the Ars Magica convention Grand Tribunal 2022 and everyone was delighted!

CJ x

Thread Information