FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 8 of 11 First ... 678910 ... Last
    I am sorry you are running into issues with the extension, but there is no plan to resolve them at this time. If anyone wishes to take over the project, then please PM me and we can discuss the next steps.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Wow!!! Thank you very much!! This is so great!!!

Just tried to install ruleset.
    Put the .pak rules into rulesets folder but get this in the log on opening
    [ERROR] Ruleset Info Load (ArsMagica): An XML comment cannot contain '--', and '-' cannot be the last character. Line 2, position 3.

Any ideas?

Also what is the extension for that's at the end of the post?

Thanks for all your time in putting this together.

Neil

This needs to be used in conjunction with the MoreCore ruleset (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...reCore-Ruleset). The file downloaded from there would need to be placed in your rulesets folder and the extension file would need to be placed in your extensions folder. I unfortunately don't have plans on updating this extension for FGU and have not tested it on FGU. I am sorry if this gives an issue and inconvenience.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Quote Originally Posted by subcon View Post
    Just tried to install ruleset.
    Put the .pak rules into rulesets folder but get this in the log on opening
    [ERROR] Ruleset Info Load (ArsMagica): An XML comment cannot contain '--', and '-' cannot be the last character. Line 2, position 3.

Any ideas?

Also what is the extension for that's at the end of the post?

Thanks for all your time in putting this together.

Neil
    Are you sure you are using the latest version? I did correct these errors to make it work with FGU and superteddy57 placed it on the first post.

By the way, any chance of making the “Bonus” box work? I can’t think of any other way to include Foci (or Puissant Arts) in rolls...

I am sorry, but I had to cease working on this due to my employment with Smiteworks. They allowed me to keep these projects up for continued use or the opportunity of someone taking them over. I am unable to continue work on this project unless it is going to be in an official capacity.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Quote Originally Posted by Naurthoron View Post
    Are you sure you are using the latest version? I did correct these errors to make it work with FGU and superteddy57 placed it on the first post.
    Thanks for the reply.
    Yep page is dated Dec 5 2020. Tried reinstalling a couple of times

Quote Originally Posted by subcon View Post
    Thanks for the reply.
    Yep page is dated Dec 5 2020. Tried reinstalling a couple of times
    It is not a PAK file, it is an EXT file located in the 1st post here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post411977.

You need to run Morecore as a ruleset and use this extension.
    I have double-checked the error has been corrected in this version and works with FGU.

Thread Information