5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

XML/LUA Developer wanted

Hello

I am in need of a developer who can design in XML & LUA. I would like my systems ruleset to be designed in and for Fantasy ground. It is a 2D10 system, were the dice rolls must exceed the assigned target number for success. You can find my game system here https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...ca-Fantasy-RPG.

I am not on a strict time schedule and will be available to work with the developer. If anyone is interested please contact me when you are available.

Thank you,

Warren Randall
    [email protected]
    www.universalbattles.com
    www.realmofbethica.com

Still looking for a Developer.

No one has replied because either they will do it for love of the ruleset or you must be a millionaire. A ruleset would cost a minimum of $10K to do if you paid by the hour unless your ruleset was very VERY similar to something else.

Blog Entries
    Check out the thread called "unsupported game systems offer". I'm not sure how the OP would feel about helping with a commercial system, their is a lot of info there and even a series of video tutorials on YouTube about creating custom character sheets with MoreCore.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Hello LordEntrails

The creators of MoreCore already a character sheet extension for me. :-)

I just need to pay someone to automatic my system for me.

Warren

BethicaCharacterSheetFG.PNG

Hello Bidmanron

I understand I will need to pay, I just need to find someone who can do it and to work with. The beauty of Kickstarter. :-)

Warren

I have the ability to do what you're asking, but not willing to shell out money for the ruleset to take a look.

As to compensation, that's negotiable. Will not work on commission, as the market is a bit too niche to make it worth my time.

Dave
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

Hello Dave

Sorry, can you repeat what you are trying to say please?

Warren

Blog Entries
    Dave is saying that he is willing to discuss terms with you but would prefer to do it for an agreed price or an agreed rate rather than a commission.
    If you could send him a copy of the PDF he can give you a better answer.

Thanks Damned. That gives me enough information that this isn't going to work for me.

@wrandalljr4, no need to contact/IM/msg/email me, I'm pulling/rescinding/cancelling/ending my offer.

Dave
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

Thread Information