5E Character Create Playlist
Page 4 of 17 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Naurthoron View Post
    There are 24 hours in a day :-)
    And 24 time zones around the world!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Well, the official reply is 'delayed for now' and 'soon'
    Feel free to discuss what they mean with 'soon', but the hopefull goon squad that want to discuss todays date can give up.

Blog Entries
    Soon (tm)? https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...=soon%E2%84%A2

(Just trying to keep some levity!)

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Akumashe View Post
    "SmiteWorks is pleased to announce that Vampire: the Masquerade 5th Edition Ruleset will be coming to Fantasy Grounds October 29th!"
    From newsletter, unfortunately, no newsletter with explanation of new date since it would be here today... and is not.
    Newsletters come out on Thursdays. Updates and new releases come out on Tuesdays, although I have seen them delayed until Wednesdays from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    Newsletters come out on Thursdays. Updates and new releases come out on Tuesdays, although I have seen them delayed until Wednesdays from time to time.
    Does this come with a point?

Quote Originally Posted by Akumashe View Post
    Does this come with a point?
    You said no newsletter with explanation of new date, I was just pointing out that newsletters come on Thursdays, so if there is a new date and it was in a newsletter it would be on Thursday. Also from time to time their updates and releases slip a day, so maybe if it doesn't make it today it might tomorrow. So basically, that would be the point. Nothing more, nothing less.

emsdev; Makes sense, point taken.

I'm just ecstatic about news of a release. I've been waiting on this for a while.

Agreed, just got a bit miffed when the announced (if tiny and well hidden anouncement) date came and nothing happend. Now we just have to wait and see what the definition of 'soon' is.

Any more news on this? Really want to play some VtM here!

Thread Information