5E Character Create Playlist
Page 17 of 17 First ... 7151617
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by blittlepage View Post
    First, thank you for the manual.

It clarifies a lot.

Second, none of that works for me.

I cannot get the plus to select either the skill or the attribute in either order.

I can double click on the die by the attribute to roll double the attribute or by the skill to be told that I cannot roll just a skill but that is as far as I have come to getting this to work.

bl
    Can you post this into the bug thread and provide some additional details? Fantasy Grounds Unity or Fantasy Grounds (Classic)? Have you run another update if you installed on day 1? There were a few day 1 fixes posted. Are you trying it from the character sheet or from an SPC? If from an SPC, are you trying it from a local copy or directly from the Library or directly from the SPCs list. Note that if you have a copy, the copy will be the one that does not show the module it came from in the SPC list.

So, has anyone attempted starting a game to see how much works and how much doesn't? Would love to be a guinea pig...

Quote Originally Posted by MTShorts View Post
    So, has anyone attempted starting a game to see how much works and how much doesn't? Would love to be a guinea pig...
    There’s a bug thread open where people are posting bugs as they find them.

I haven’t been able to to test it extensively, but I have begun the process of transitioning my chronicle into fantasy grounds. I’m looking forward to my group’s first session using the new ruleset, despite the bugs.

Hi There! This may be a dumb question but I have this ruleset. There are references all over the place about a "reference manual." Does anyone know where said manual is?

Hey! No such thing as a dumb question.

screenshot.png

Click on library, and there will be the reference manual there which is literally the entire book pdf.

If it is not there, click on modules and activate the module, screenshot incoming!

screenshot2electricboogaloo.png

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsmythe View Post
    Hi There! This may be a dumb question but I have this ruleset. There are references all over the place about a "reference manual." Does anyone know where said manual is?
    Hello, the Ref Manual is available once you have the VtM module 'loaded'. Make sure it is, click on the Library (bottom right), and you should see a list of Modules loaded (the VTM is listed under Core Rules). If the VtM rulebook isn't loaded, then click 'modules' (small button at the bottom of this window) and then scroll down to find the VtM and then 'load' it and it'll appear in the Library screen. Clicking on it, and the right hand side shows all the contents of that module, including the Reference Manual.
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

I have the book ruleset. It seems at base to be an excellent start. It has some oddities I really wish I could look at or fix, but I honestly have no clue about trying or how to go about it AT all. I don't know who's who or what's what with these kind of things, but I'd be happily willing to throw out bug reports, and or do work to update and improve it I just ... can't really do much beyond throw it through all the paces and look for the things I'd like to see, as a long time RPG-er and all that.

Is there somewhere I can find update notes for this ruleset? I have searched high and low but maybe I am missing something.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsmythe View Post
    Is there somewhere I can find update notes for this ruleset? I have searched high and low but maybe I am missing something.
    All updates are posted in the City Hall Forum. You'll just have to read through the list of updated content to see what was updated in VTM, this is from May 5th:
    VTM Update.jpg

Thread Information