STAR TREK 2d20
Page 16 of 17 First ... 614151617 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by kevdog45 View Post
    After seeing the problems other people are having I'm kind of glad I didn't have the scratch to pick this up at time of release. I'm going to wait until things calm down a little on the bug reports before buying but I'm happy FG has added the ruleset.
    It's cleaned up a lot!

Took me a bit to understand how to make rolls, but I was able to figure it out. I kind of like it; it's a different approach to using the attributes with different skills.

What is the secret? I have been trying to figure out how to make a basic roll and cannot.

I am not sure if it is a problem with the Ruleset or just me being new to Fantasy Grounds.

bl

RTFM :-) https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...Edition+VTM5TH

Quote Originally Posted by blittlepage View Post
    What is the secret? I have been trying to figure out how to make a basic roll and cannot.

I am not sure if it is a problem with the Ruleset or just me being new to Fantasy Grounds.

bl

Have you followed the documentation linked on the previous page? https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...Edition+VTM5TH

If it still won't work, please provide details of the steps you're taking and where it fails.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

bl
    Click on the + sign next to the attribute, then double click on the dice symbol next to the skill.

Blog Entries
    ...or you can click on the Plus to light it up and then click-drag the attribute dice icon to pick them up and roll them all into the chat window. Note that if you are using an SPC record, you need to copy it to your local campaign first.

Good work on the manual.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

When buying Fantasygrounds modules for pathfinder, theres a discount if you alredy bought the pathfinder books. Will there be something similar here? Alredy having payed 120+ for the books, another 50 for the ruleset because it contains the rules... I alredy own... well. Would be nice.

First, thank you for the manual.

It clarifies a lot.

Second, none of that works for me.

I cannot get the plus to select either the skill or the attribute in either order.

I can double click on the die by the attribute to roll double the attribute or by the skill to be told that I cannot roll just a skill but that is as far as I have come to getting this to work.

bl

First, thank you for the manual.

It clarifies a lot.

Second, none of that works for me.

I cannot get the plus to select either the skill or the attribute in either order.

I can double click on the die by the attribute to roll double the attribute or by the skill to be told that I cannot roll just a skill but that is as far as I have come to getting this to work.

bl
    Are you using Unity or classic?

Thread Information