FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 13 of 17 First ... 31112131415 ... Last
    50 dollars? That seems high but it is a 420+ page book if I remember right.

Dice function seems completely broken. Works half the time. Calls for disciplines on a normal attribute / skill roll. Sometimes you can mark the attribute and then roll skill, but most of the time, it has to be in reverse.

And there is definately overlap between the + icon and the dice icon, because if you press the dice icon anywhere other than on its left side, you hit the + icon.

Just use the darn dice box from MoreCore / Genesys etc... That dice function is not very good.

There seem to be a lot of problems in general, considering for how long it went through the testing period?

Numerous errors popping up when accessing different parts of character sheets; completely unable to interact with anything on the SPC sheet without duplicating the entry and unlocking it (and even then some sections aren't interactible); script errors when rolling dice; players being able to access SPC sheets...

When booting up it also mentions this is the beta version (and when creating a campaign it states the ruleset version is 0.1); I wonder if maybe the wrong version got uploaded?

When booting up it also mentions this is the beta version (and when creating a campaign it states the ruleset version is 0.1); I wonder if maybe the wrong version got uploaded?
    I forgot about the version number. I share your sentiment and experience completely.

Quote Originally Posted by viresanimi View Post
    Dice function seems completely broken. Works half the time. Calls for disciplines on a normal attribute / skill roll. Sometimes you can mark the attribute and then roll skill, but most of the time, it has to be in reverse.

And there is definately overlap between the + icon and the dice icon, because if you press the dice icon anywhere other than on its left side, you hit the + icon.

Just use the darn dice box from MoreCore / Genesys etc... That dice function is not very good.
    That's disappointing, but it will hopefully be addressed. Since my group has been playing by video for some months now, we can continue to roll real dice if necessary.

I purchased the ruleset anyway in the hopes that it'll be quicker and easier to reference the guidebook for me and my players. As the storyteller, I also plan to use it as a central repository for chronicle information.

looks good . Creating a character now. Anyone starting a campaign please feel free to PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by kevdog45 View Post
    50 dollars? That seems high but it is a 420+ page book if I remember right.
    That's pretty standard - if there is a FG product based on a printed product, then the cost in FG is usually the cost of the physical product. This was how D&D 5E was originally priced, until Doug managed to negotiate with WotC to reduce the pricing - but that was based off the volume they were selling. This is true even for just a base product, not something that comes with all the ruleset coce. For VtM, the printed book RRP is $50 so that's what the FG product is priced at. It includes a ruleset as well - so, you're getting a better than normal deal!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    That's pretty standard - if there is a FG product based on a printed product, then the cost in FG is usually the cost of the physical product. This was how D&D 5E was originally priced, until Doug managed to negotiate with WotC to reduce the pricing - but that was based off the volume they were selling. This is true even for just a base product, not something that comes with all the ruleset coce. For VtM, the printed book RRP is $50 so that's what the FG product is priced at. It includes a ruleset as well - so, you're getting a better than normal deal!
    Fair enough. Thanks for clarifying.

Quote Originally Posted by Nysno View Post
    looks good . Creating a character now. Anyone starting a campaign please feel free to PM me.
    Are you experiencing any of the bugs that others have mentioned above?

Hello,

I cant seem to be able to unshare things.
    MANY things give me nil errors, I dont know where to begin.
    A lot of it is broken, and indeed it says this is a beta?
    I hope this is an error and the wrong version was uploaded, because 50 usd is a bit much to be beta-testing a ruleset.

Thread Information