Starfinder Playlist
Page 12 of 17 First ... 21011121314 ... Last
    Yes, I have high Hope's for FGU and it looks amazing so far. You have some really great ideas I might have to adopt you ��

Anyone planning a campaign yet?

I plan on running the starter set but no idea when as I'm running a PF2e campaign at the moment. Probably another month out.

Also, VtM said it releases in 4 hours I get on this morning and it says coming soon?

I'm also low-key working on an introductory chronicle for my group; but we're likewise playing some Pathfinder 2 at the moment.

There's either something going on with Steam possibly having the wrong time of release or more last-minute ruleset troubles? After the countdown finished earlier today, it switched over to "Coming soon, not yet available". It's been like that for almost 4 hours. It's not available on the FG website yet either, which makes me think that someone input the wrong release time for Steam.

My friend promised to be the storyteller for us XD I've had enough of DMing it all myself .

I am planning on running something in the near future. I wanted to do a face-to-face chronicle since I feel V:tM works better around a table, but I will settle for virtual.

it has been released

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    It should inherit from the Fantasy Grounds main app, but we will have to wait until Mar 2nd to know if that worked properly.
    Unfortunately it didn't. Could you guys check it, please?

My friend group meets in person like once in four to five years which makes it rather hard for face to face roleplay XD.

It is out. Just bought it a few minutes ago and will be taking a look

Thread Information