DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Module Export

Module Export

Can someone please explain the use of Module Export?

I have some AL modules that I downloaded from DM Guild. Can I load these onto FGC for use in a gaming session. Any advise is welcome on how to do this.....

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by TXCBoy36 View Post
    Can someone please explain the use of Module Export?

I have some AL modules that I downloaded from DM Guild. Can I load these onto FGC for use in a gaming session. Any advise is welcome on how to do this.....

Thanks!
    Module export is for when you create your own content and want to share it with your players. For example, I have pictures of NPCs, story elements about the setting, new feats, new spells, and all that. I export into a module and share it with my players so they have the ability to view it anytime, not just when I'm online and have the game running.

The modules from the DM's Guild you can load into FG if they are the right file type. If they are PDFs then no, not without a good bit of work to convert them.

If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Good Day TXCBoy36
    Simply move the .mod file into your modules folder for FG then they will be available to open via the library button like you open the DMG, PFB, and such.

Thanks for the info....very helpful

Thread Information