DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Fantasy Grounds multiple users

I am new to fantasy grounds. I have watched hours of you tube videos and reviews. I am sold on Ultimate. I have one question. My gaming group uses a round robin type GM. With my purchase of Ultimate can the GM that is currently the alpha log in and run from his PC and I use demo mode? Many of my players do not have the extra cash currently.

Thank you in advance for your answers.

MH

Blog Entries
    Nope. You will want to look at everyone getting a standard license (Steam has a 4 pack for the price of 3) or subscriptions. Then who ever is running the current campaign buys that campaign. You can gift orders via the FG Store, paypal, or Steam if one person wants to front the cost for everyone.

Be aware that things like the PHB only share from the GM to all players. A player can not share their PHB with other players (except when they are the GM), so it's likely you will end up with some extra copies of player resources.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thank you. I was worried that would be the case.

MH

Thread Information