Page 17 of 17 First ... 7151617
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by blittlepage View Post
    First, thank you for the manual.

It clarifies a lot.

Second, none of that works for me.

I cannot get the plus to select either the skill or the attribute in either order.

I can double click on the die by the attribute to roll double the attribute or by the skill to be told that I cannot roll just a skill but that is as far as I have come to getting this to work.

bl
    Can you post this into the bug thread and provide some additional details? Fantasy Grounds Unity or Fantasy Grounds (Classic)? Have you run another update if you installed on day 1? There were a few day 1 fixes posted. Are you trying it from the character sheet or from an SPC? If from an SPC, are you trying it from a local copy or directly from the Library or directly from the SPCs list. Note that if you have a copy, the copy will be the one that does not show the module it came from in the SPC list.

So, has anyone attempted starting a game to see how much works and how much doesn't? Would love to be a guinea pig...

Quote Originally Posted by MTShorts View Post
    So, has anyone attempted starting a game to see how much works and how much doesn't? Would love to be a guinea pig...
    There’s a bug thread open where people are posting bugs as they find them.

I haven’t been able to to test it extensively, but I have begun the process of transitioning my chronicle into fantasy grounds. I’m looking forward to my group’s first session using the new ruleset, despite the bugs.

Thread Information