DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Module Of Magic Items, + some additional Monsters

Collection of most level 1-5 magic items minus alchemical and some of the slightly less interesting items. Also assortment of monsters. Anything with reduced in the name has had its stats reduced from the base version for a campaign I'm running. Will try to complete the lower level magic items in the future.

[MODERATOR: Module file temporarily removed. See post #4 for details]
    Last edited by Trenloe; October 25th, 2018 at 11:31.

Most kind of you, thank you for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginjiruu View Post
    Collection of most level 1-5 magic items minus alchemical and some of the slightly less interesting items. Also assortment of monsters. Anything with reduced in the name has had its stats reduced from the base version for a campaign I'm running. Will try to complete the lower level magic items in the future.
    Attachment 25087
    Welcome to the FG forums Ginjiruu. Thanks so much for taking the time to put this together and share with the community.

Unfortunately, the module needs to be edited before we can allow this to be shared publicly on these forums:
    1) Unless you have permission from the IP owners, please remove the token images - these are made from copyright protected material.
    2) Add a story entry to the module that contains the OGL (Open Gaming License) with section 15 modified to include the OGL sources you used to create the module. See the OGL at the back (page 428) of the Pathfinder Playtest PDF for an example.
    3) Remove any other material that you don't have permission of the copyright holder or that is covered by the OGL (with the OGL included in the module) or some other Community Commons or similar public license.

Let me know if you have any questions or need further guidance on putting together a module that is OK to share publicly. Thanks so much!
    Last edited by Trenloe; October 25th, 2018 at 11:32.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information