STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyghtmare View Post
    Any word yet if our favorite resident mapmaker/WotC module creator is going to create maps for this, like he did with Dragon Heist?
    I don't think so. There's just too much work involved, and actually I like the maps better for this one than Dragon Heist.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I'll wind up making my own maps in Campaign Cartographer. Can I share them on here without breaking any rules?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morik View Post
    I'll wind up making my own maps in Campaign Cartographer. Can I share them on here without breaking any rules?
    Yes - providing that the tile sets etc you use in CC do not impose a restriction on you doing that.

Blog Entries
    Yes, you definitely can. Some of the titles for the maps may need to be altered slightly so that they don't use protected names and titles though. DOTMM 1 through DOTMM 19 would be fine. "Dungeon of the Mad Mage 1" would likely not be fine.

Thank you. It'll be a while. I don't get my copy right away.

Is there a way you could add an image to the sales page that shows an example of the maps? To be honest if the maps are like Dragon Heist (Original not FG versions) then it should be noted on the sale page. In fact I think that adventure sale pages should always show a sample of the map if they have a map and point out specifically if they don't. I realize that there is a great return policy here but seems like extra work for Smiteworks that could be avoided.

There is indeed an image which shows a part of one of the maps. I tend not to show too much in store page images since I don't want too many spoilers. The maps for DotMM whilst still black and white are not drawn by the same artist and I think they are a lot better. However once it releases there may be a surprise or two with regard to maps
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    There is indeed an image which shows a part of one of the maps. I tend not to show too much in store page images since I don't want too many spoilers. The maps for DotMM whilst still black and white are not drawn by the same artist and I think they are a lot better. However once it releases there may be a surprise or two with regard to maps
    I just checked again and didn't see it a sample of the map.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...id=WOTC5EDOTMM

I am happy to hear that the maps are nicer quality.

Hmm, those are placeholder screenshots. I’ll follow that up.

Just took a peek; the last screenshot now shows a portion of a black & white dungeon map. It *is* a nicer quality than WDH stock maps. While I'd rather have color, this art is not bad at all.
    Check out my FG theme - The Coming of Night

FG Ultimate License
    D&D5e-Pathfinder-Savage Worlds

Thread Information