5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Homebrew Takes Place After The Curse of The Crimson Throne - 11 PM CST Saturdays

Looking for 1 player to play in this post AP sequel, the campaign has started, 16 sessions seeking a replacement for Sorceress.

FG License: Ultimate

Game System: Pathfinder

Alert: Spoiler Alert

Time Zone: CST

Day of week and time: Saturday at 11 PM CST

If new game, planned start date: November 3th 2018

Planned Duration & Frequency:4 hour sessions weekly

Term: Long Term

Text or Voice: Voice

Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: 40/50 or whatever happens

Number of Players in game & needed:4-5

Character starting level & equipment: level 15. Buy equipment, get max starting gold 240,000 gp
    Character restrictions: 36 Point buy System, no 1st level stat above 18 or below 10 before racial modifiers. Two traits, plus one campaign trait from the Curse of the Crimson Throne Players Guide. Core races and classes. No Gunslingers or rules lawyers please.

Details of your scenario:
    Korvosa, the Jewel of Varisia, has long sparkled on the shore of Conqueror’s Bay. Established just over 300 years ago by Cheliax at the height of that empire’s expansion, the city now commands its own destiny. A line of Korvosan kings and queens emerged to rule the city, establishing an infamous seat of power—the Crimson Throne. Rulers have sat upon the Crimson Throne for more than a century, and the city has flourished; yet the monarchy always seems on the brink of disaster. The Crimson Throne is not a prize to be won—it is a curse. No monarch of Korvosa has died of old age, and none has produced an heir while ruling.

4708 AR, King Eodred Arabasti the II is murdered by his Queen Ileosa. She takes control of Korvosa and rules through duping a group of adventurers and the people of Korvosa by displacing the blame on an artist Trinia Sabor. After the adventurer’s cure Korvosa of a great plague, the queen reveals her true colors by placing quarantine on Old Korvosa and killing all oposition.

On the advised by Field Marshal Cressida Kroft the adventurers leave Korvosa before the Queen takes out her anger on them, they seek Vencarlo Orsini, and rescue him and Neolandus Kalepopolis the erstwhile seneschal of Korvosa from the Arkona Palace. The group ally with Lady Melyia Arkona a known Rakshasa against her brother Glorio Arkona (Bahor).

They find that the queen is possessed by the spirit of the Dragon Kozovan. They travel to the desert above the Starvall Plateau into the Cinderlands, where their heroic deeds earn the the right to be fully fledged Shoaunti, and learn how to defeat the queen. They travel to Scarwall Castle in Belkezen and with the aid of Laori Vaus a priestess of Zon Kuthon they find the Serenthal a weapon that eventually slays the evil Queen Ileosa, in spite of the Queen certain support from an Arch Duke of Hell Lorthact who the group discovered was supporting Queen Ileosa.

In this adventure one of the adventurer’s is to be king of a bankrupt Korvosa, with the support of the cities nobles the new king and his beautiful wife rule the ruined city that nearly was destroyed. They hope to make this once great Varisian jewel of a city vibrant again. The new king is a descendent of King Chadriss Portheria the III of Korvosa who ruled about a short while over fifty years ago. The new King and Queen were joined as man and wife earlier that year with the King’s family heirloom wedding bands of silver, which now he knows to belong to his grandsire.

Will the Curse of the Crimson Throne be broken at last? Will there be war or will there be peace? One thing is certain the new king would call on his friends if the need arose!

Each character may receive a special gift, boon or ability(s) – see Deck of Many Things, Harrow (Minor Artifact), up to 4 draws may be made and one free redraw.

Communication Trough: Facebook Group, Backup Discord

PC Gen preferred Characters
    Last edited by dellanx; March 21st, 2019 at 01:26.

Looking for at least one more. Have two players, need at least one more to start. Have to have someone play a 15th level fighter, who will be king of Korvosa. Details will be provided. You may customize the fighter. Thanks!

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Session 1:

The group killed Queen Ileosa, striped her of her treasure and put the evil Crown of Fangs in a bag of holding that one of the characters has. They used True Seeing to stare into the Everdawn Pool, and saw a strip of cloth. The sorceress could not get the cloth out by magic, and the rogue decided to go in to the Everdawn Pool. He got the cloth and they discovered that the cloth was a bag of holding, in it they found 300,000 gp, the treasury of Korvosa it was.

The group took the queen’s dead body, and returned by boat to Korvosa. In Korvosa the council of nobles greeted them. Abd after deliberating on evidence procured by Mercival Jeggare, Alaxender would be coronated as the new king and Yovan as the new queen. The people were happy. Evidence presented was the wedding band identical match to the royal jewels on display in the City of Magnimar, and the memory crystals which established Alexander’s claim to the throne.

The new king and queen had one night to be together after the feasting, and the next day a dignitary from Magnimar delivered a protest to Alexander’s rule and a request for his abdication by an entity he was not prepared to reveal. If Korvosa did not agree, Magnimar would have no choice but to take hostile actions. The diplomat apologized for the bad news, and begged leave to return to Magnimar.

Soon after a guard entered the room, and informed the king that his wife was missing. The wedding band led them to her, she was in the basement? The slab revealed her below it. The slab moved only when Alexander touched it.

After proceeding eastward for about ten minutes along a downward sloping passage, you come to a T intersection, with short hallway continuing to the north and another leading south into darkness. A large seven pointed star design has been chiseled into the stone floor at the intersection.

They noticed something shining, a chalice of multiple colors. The water of this round pool is amber in color, a bit murky, and moves lust slightly, as We small but constant tidal influx were at work upon it. Its bottom cannot be seen because of a haze caused by an admixture of the coloration, the murkiness, and the light shed by a chalice: which is set upon a raised twenty-foot round area at the center of the pool.

Lelani reached into the water and burned her hand and was bitten by some weird fish. They decided, they would move on into the complex? Where is she? Her ring wedding band was found in the hall. [To Be Continued]…

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

Thank You!

Hello. I messaged you privately already about this, but I'm interested in playing the fighter. Is there anything else I should know beyond what you've already presented?

Quote Originally Posted by dbookwoym View Post
    Hello. I messaged you privately already about this, but I'm interested in playing the fighter. Is there anything else I should know beyond what you've already presented?
    Oh its You!
    Last edited by dellanx; November 18th, 2018 at 19:59.

Thank You!

Session 2:
    It seemed like the coronation of King Alexander was so long ago, in reality it was a day later at noon on Abadius the 3rd, 4709 AR2, and Vehsurae the little girl, which was not a girl was flying to the center of the acid pool to get the chalice. She recently started hearing voices, it talked to her and told her that this was the fabled chalice of Eurythnia.
    “Eurythnia”, the realm of lust and fertility, was one of the seven nations which formed the ancient empire of Thassilon. At the time of its fall, Eurythnia was ruled by runelord Sorshen, who maintained her capital of Xin-Eurythnia at the same location where Korvosa now stands. In fact, Sorshen's tomb lies deep within the Grand Mastaba, the very pyramid on which Castle Korvosa was built. Eurythnia's main source of income was trade with foreign lands, and the people's lust for exotic lovers made it the only Thassilonian realm to import slaves from abroad. Raids on their shipping by sahuagin were a regular headache for the Eurythnians, who eventually enslaved sea giants to protect their fleets.
    When Vehsurae got the chalice back to the group they realized that it had a weak enchantment aura on it. They were looking at the hallways east of the large room when they were beset upon by two rather large succubi. They wanted the cup, and promised a sensual death to the party members. Vehsurae became charmed, while the others did not like the idea of being seduced. While Venarus Almon made great use of his invisibility powers, King Alexander Porphyria distracted one of the succubi. After breaking the charm on her Vehsurae banished one of the succubi, and the other one was able to escape, by maybe going invisible? When Lelani the Cleric of Saranrae cast invisibility purge, the succubi was nowhere to be found, but Venarus Almon was visible again.

Not being able to return the challis of many colors to the succubi, they went to explore the eastern hallways. Ten feet after turning due north, this ten-foot-wide stone passage ends abruptly in a stone wall of decidedly different manufacture than the side walls and floor. Two arcane symbols, about the size of -a human head, mark the wall at eye level. A hammer and chisel lie upon the floor in front of the wall, Immediately below a fist-sized hole knocked into its center. Beyond the hole lies absolute darkness. They figured out that these were symbols of danger, they left that passage and proceeded south.

Venarus Almon opened a door around the bend in the hall. The sharp odor of decomposition wafts over you as the door opens to reveal a twenty-foot by twenty-foot stone chamber. Torchlight flickers upon the silver tines of huge stylized pea**** symbols engraved into each of the four walls. He saw a shape, what he recognized to be an undead of the Bodak variety, and they decided to skirt the room.

They went further south then west and came to a doorway they reasonably seen before. Venarus Almon opened a door , and they found a round room is lit by four small candles placed just inside each door. The Inside of each door is painted in reds, purples, and yellows, and depicts a fighter in full chainmail. Each fighter seems to be awaiting an onrush of an enemy, although no enemies of any type are shown. They entered the room and the candles went out one by one.

As the candles went out, fearless animated fighters emerged from the tapestries. They battled to the death, pursuing and attacking the group automatically until defeated. Vehsurae got mad and disintegrated one of the fighters, while hearing a voice “good, give into your anger, kill, kill!” When she asked whom the voice was, it said “you know who I am.”

King Alexander Porphyria crown spoke to him, it wished to protect him at any cost. His sword, Serithtial, was a bit indifferent toward the crown, but for now there would be peace between the two items. After Vehsurae cast dominate person on the last fresco fighter, they realized that great magic was behind these humans that were not totally human?

They left the round room through the east door, and entered the next room to the south. Two continual flame torches set in the northeast and southwest corners of this chamber cast flickering shadows upon a half-dozen dusty rugs spread about the room. They decided to leave the rugs for now.

They came to a break in the wall, a passage led south that opened up into a grand room with curtains dividing it. The curtains are made from black satin and are suspended from numerous 20-foot tall wooden columns. The whole area glows with purple faerie fire [To be continued….].

Thank You!

I decided not to post any more sessions here, in case I run this again. We are having lots of fun in this unusual adventure.7.2.1 - Level 1 - 015. Tapestry Room - Obscene Tapestry.jpg

Thank You!

Looking for someone to replace Sorceress campaign level 17, let me know if interested, the sorceress is leaving the party, an need someone to replace Human or Vampire.
    Last edited by dellanx; March 17th, 2019 at 19:13.

Good day, thank you for linking me to your campaign post. I'm interested in joining your group if it's still possible. How may I be able to communicate with you to hash out any necessary details?. My discord name is: Stratfol (UTC -6).

Look forward to it, thanks again.

Ok will message info
    Last edited by dellanx; March 22nd, 2019 at 15:39.

Thank You!

Thread Information