DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Questions regarding framing in xml

I am trying to add a frame to a block of text that is contained within a duel column block element. The left side contains some flavor text that I want to make distinguishable from the standard material through out the module (essentially this is simulating narration from a fictional character throughout the book). The right side contains an image. I have tried moving the frame tag around but it does not seem to matter where I put it. This same frame tag works on all of the other blocks of narration throughout the book so I'm assuming that you cannot frame these block types. I am trying to follow as closely to the original design of the source book as possible. This seems to be an isolated instance in the book itself.

Blog Entries
    I'm on 3hrs sleep and a rough dentist visit earlier today so I gave you misinformation in Discord. With the two-column layout, only one column can be "fancy" with either an image or a frame graphic; the other column will be plain formatted text, no frames available.

Thread Information