STAR TREK 2d20

Issue with 6th Edition Modules

Hi, I am having some issues loading the modules for Call of Cthulhu 6, all the ruleset books (utilities, the creatures, the actual rules) work fine as do all my 7th edition books, but not the 6th edition modules, last time I checked they worked absoultly fine so no idea what is causing this, have tried loading them in both a 6th edition and 7th edition server and tried uninstalling them and reinstalling them. Is anyone else having similar issues or knows what might be causing it and can help me fix it?

I'm not sure what your exact issue is. Do the 6e modules give you errors when trying to load, or don’t they show up at all?

If they don’t show up at all, where did you purchase them? Steam or on the FG store?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Nevermind have found the issue, they load fine, they just don't show up as being loaded in the library, don't know why, but as you can see the 6e version of The Haunting is loaded along with a number of others that show up in the library tab (including Dead Light), but The Haunting doesn't, yet all the data is there, along with Corbit's stat block and the player handouts and maps. No idea what caused this, or if this is by design, but I hope not as I like to have the reference manual for the scenarios open along with the physical copy (if availble to me) to help quickly find information with the search function.FantasyGrounds 2018-10-23 22-48-48-19.jpgFantasyGrounds 2018-10-23 22-51-30-95.jpgFantasyGrounds 2018-10-23 22-53-51-54.jpgFantasyGrounds 2018-10-23 22-54-11-98.jpg

Reference manuals are only a thing from the last couple of years. Older modules (like the CoC 6e ones) won’t have reference manuals, and most wo't have an entry in the library at all - the data is accessed from the campaign data buttons in the right sidebar.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ah I see thanks for the clarification, now that 7e version of The Haunting is avaible on FG I'll be using that one instead now, starting my new campaign with a bunch of players new to COC tomorrow, best to use the version printed for 7E I feel, but this information will be most helpful for when I inevitably run them through one of the classics (like Mansion of Madness or something similar) afterwards. Shame that reference manuals don't work with them though as I like being able to use the search function on them when running modules so as to avoid havng to flick through either the story sections or the physical book/pdf if I have it and need to find something quickly that's in a wierd place.

Blog Entries
    Its not that reference manuals dont work with the older stuff its that they were never made for older stuff.
    Reference manuals are a couple of years old but really only started getting used for adventures as well maybe a year ago.

Thread Information