STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

SFS #1-10: The Half-Alive Streets Sun October 28 @ 1.30 PM GMT

Please note that while I do have some time buffer before and after the game, I might have to reschedule the game if things go horribly wrong that day.

Attention European players: The 28th is the first day that is not DST, so make sure to double check the time.

About the scenario:

A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1–4.

The PCs take part in an investigation after an Absalom Station pawnbroker tries to sell the Starfinder Society a lethal biotech augmentation. The search leads into the depths of the station's Freemarkets and into another investigation initiated by AbadarCorp. With rumors abound of mysterious disappearances near the Freemarkets and that those people using the augmentations are suffering from a mysterious illness, it falls to the PCs to piece together what's going on. Where is this never-before-seen biotech coming from, and what happens when the augmented dead don't stay dead?

Written by Mara Lynn Butler

Technical details:

We will use Fantasy Grounds (I have an Ultimate license) and Teamspeak.

Steps before the game:

Make sure to both apply here as well as in the game calendar, stating which character you'd like to play.

If you apply, make sure you send me your previous chronicle sheet of the character you want to apply this chronicle to (if you already have any chronicle sheet), either here or on Discord (Fantasy Grounds channel).

If you haven't already, also make sure to either build the character on FG yourself (and send it to me) or log in early enough so you can do so on game day.

FG alias and Teamspeak server can be found under GM annonoucements in the game calendar.

Other notes:

Also make sure to track your purchases on the Inventory Tracking Sheet.

Be sure to apply on time (if you can make it) as the last games were rather full.

In your own interest, make sure the party is somewhat balanced level-wise.

Newcomers to SF, SFS and/or FG are welcome
    Last edited by stephan_; October 23rd, 2018 at 11:27.

DIBS! Woohoo, first game as level 2, yay!

I think I'll join, too. I will be using a GM-Nova replay, though, so there's some prior knowledge of the scenario on my side. But don't worry, I'll keep myself in the background when it comes to decision-making.
    I'll choose my character later, depending on what others bring.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Alright. Just that you are aware, #1-09 would be the next game (probably next week). I just decided to run #1-10 first for thematic reasons.

Update: Three players interested so far.
    Last edited by stephan_; October 23rd, 2018 at 20:30.

Hi! Is it looking to be a 1-2 tier game or 3-4?

Four players so far.

2 players level 2, 1 unknown and 1 that could probably do both tiers.

Assuming I don't receive any information to the contrary, I'm assuming Subtier 1-2.

Edit: In a few games (once more players have level 3 characters), I'm considering running Subtier 1-2 and 3-4 alternating every week (with a preference for 3-6 scenarios). I might do a post later that asks how many would already be level 3.
    Last edited by stephan_; October 24th, 2018 at 12:46.

Currently 3 spots outside the FG forum (all level 2), 3 spots in the game calendar, so in total 6 spots filled.

So, it definitely looks like subtier 1-2. I could bring either a mechanic with drone, a soldier, or an envoy (all level 2). I could also bring a level 3 character (that would be either an operative or a solarian), although since that would put me in out-of-subtier credits, I would only consider that if it makes for a better rounded party.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Soldier or envoy might work.

The other players will probably bring: one unknown, two technomancers, one operative, one mechanic.

The game is scheduled to begin in just over 4 hours (1.30 PM GMT, attention European players: end of DST today).

According to the game calendar a 7th players signed on. If one of the first six players will have to cancel you're welcome to join, otherwise I'd have to discuss with the group whether they want to run the scenario with seven players.

Thread Information