STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Pathfinder Content on the store

I'm having some trouble navigating the store for Pathfinder content. When I choose to filter by game system Pathfinder RPG and then Product Type Core or Ruleset, there are no results. So I tried searching, but can't find the Advanced Class Guide or Advanced Race Guide for Pathfinder. Do these not exists? Will Fantasy Grounds be adding these? I like the official artwork included in the purchased content. I haven't started my Pathfinder game yet, but I'm looking later this year to start one and allow players to use content from Core, Adv Players Guide, Advance Class Guide and Advance Race Guide.

Instead of Core select Accessory.

Blog Entries
    Advanced Player's Guide

The Advanced Class and Races Guides have not yet been developed for Fantasy Grounds. They are on "the list" but no ETA at this time.

Blog Entries
    Filtering by publisher = Paizo and system = Pathfinder is probably the best route.

Anybody know if the Advanced Class guide or Ultimate Combat book is actively being worked on? I know the Ultimate Combat book had some optional rules that would be a pain to code but I'm hoping the Advanced Class Guide might be easier. Especially since the Brawler is my favorite class and I would love to get my hands on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Saeval View Post
    Anybody know if the ... Ultimate Combat book is actively being worked on?
    Yes, by me. No release date as yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Saeval View Post
    I know the Ultimate Combat book had some optional rules that would be a pain to code ...
    Yep. So much so that it probably won’t contain ruleset coding to handle the optional rules automatically.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Yes, by me. No release date as yet.

Yep. So much so that it probably won’t contain ruleset coding to handle the optional rules automatically.
    Is there any update on how the conversions are coming for Pathfinder? I was exited to see the Advanced Race Guide and already picked it up. I'm eagerly awaiting the release of Ultimate Combat and Advanced Class Guide. I hope the impending Pathfinder 2 release doesn't mean Pathfinder 1 materials will be mothballed.

Quote Originally Posted by pcv34987 View Post
    Is there any update on how the conversions are coming for Pathfinder? I was exited to see the Advanced Race Guide and already picked it up. I'm eagerly awaiting the release of Ultimate Combat and Advanced Class Guide. I hope the impending Pathfinder 2 release doesn't mean Pathfinder 1 materials will be mothballed.
    I'd also appreciate an update. I've been running D&D 5e games on Fantasy Grounds for quite some time, and love using the software for those sessions - but I've recently been drawn over to Pathfinder by it's wealth of character options. As things stand though, a significant proportion of the classes and archetypes in the PDF material I own just don't seem to be available in Fantasy Grounds with full drag & drop functionality.

If the Advanced Class Guide and Ultimate Combat are still being worked on, that's great and I'll await them with eager anticipation. I just have some concern as to what the release of Pathfinder 2e means for the as yet unavailable 1e material.

Quote Originally Posted by EtnaRebellion View Post
    I just have some concern as to what the release of Pathfinder 2e means for the as yet unavailable 1e material.
    The main people who are working on the Pathfinder Second Edition material are not the same people who did the PF 1e stuff (with the exception of the Bestiaries and adventures). The people who did the PF 1e Core Rules, Ultimate Magic, etc. are not working on PF 2e stuff. That said, those people are probably working on FGU type stuff. So, as I've said in other threads, if any community members want to step up and convert these for the store that would be great - get in touch with [email protected] if you're interested.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Pathfinder 1e guides are still being produced. This has just been released: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...ZOSMWPZO1123FG

But, as I say for any RPG system, if you really want to see material for it on FG then please consider becoming an FG product converter!
    Last edited by Trenloe; July 23rd, 2019 at 18:16.

Thread Information