STAR TREK 2d20

Curse of Crimson Throne & other APs

Is the Curse of Crimson Throne AP listed in Fantasy Grounds the updated-to-Pathfinder version? I would prefer not to pay for it if it isn't the updated version. I've read the product info, but i can't tell. Also, I saw that the first 3 books of Carrion Crown are available, will 4-6 be coming out?

Thanks

I've forwarded your question on to Doug and James, who handle our production pipeline. I'll let them respond, since I'm not involved in the DLC production pipeline very much. If you don't get an answer by Monday, shoot a note over to [email protected] to remind us.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by ijenpat View Post
    Is the Curse of Crimson Throne AP listed in Fantasy Grounds the updated-to-Pathfinder version?
    Yes it is. It’s mentioned in the first bullet point in the store details. Another good way to check is look at the product graphic, which is usually the main graphic for the Paizo product - compare with the relevant product on the Paizo website to see which products match.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

The Anniversary Editions are Pathfinder and I am pretty sure only the first 2 AP's are 3.5 anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by ijenpat View Post
    Is the Curse of Crimson Throne AP listed in Fantasy Grounds the updated-to-Pathfinder version? I would prefer not to pay for it if it isn't the updated version. I've read the product info, but i can't tell. Also, I saw that the first 3 books of Carrion Crown are available, will 4-6 be coming out?

Thanks
    I know this thread is starting to get stale but in the spirit of customer service, I thought I would answer the second question (about Carrion Crown 4-6)...

I converted the 4th book of Carrion Crown and turned it in. It should be released very soon. I am working on converting the 5th and 6th book. I should have the 2 done before the month is up.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

how does one find out what pathfinder APs are available here? your store is very difficult to navigate. I run the Jade Regant AP as well as some of the later ones, Giantslayer, Hell's vengence, shattered Star.

Blog Entries
    hola drgnmst8

On teh Store page just below:
    Extend Your Fantasy Grounds Experience With Officially Licensed Add-Ons

Click the down arrow and refine your search eg: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...search=&sort=1

I agree! Hopefully we will see a better store page soon. It's....alright....but searching for this or that does seem hard if you dont know the exact name of the product. Try spelling Mordenkainen's magnificent emporiom of bad nouns.

Thread Information