5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

NPC Initiative and a couple of other questions

Hello, I am new to Fantasy Grounds and have some questions.

1. NPC Initiative - it would seem that all my bad guy NPCs go on the same initiative. I do not want my bad guys to go on the same initiative, I want them to have their own initiative. How do I fix that?

2. Maps - so I turn on the feature that blacks out the map for my players. I need to reveal specific portions of the map and using the square/rectangle doesn't work well because the map isn't square, it is a cave with curves and angles. Is there a way to use a different way to reveal the map that is more contoured to the map's shape?

3. How do I change the color of my dice? Not fond of purple.

Other wise, so far I like this site and have enjoyed paying around with it.

Blog Entries
    Hey, welcome

1. There is an option for the GM to set NPC initiative to group or individual (or something similar). Click in the options icon, top right corner, and look for the appropriate option.

2. Yes, you can freehand with either the ctrl or the shift key. I forget which. One conceals, one is freehand reveal.

3. Color palette in the top right. Looks like an old school oil painters palette.

I suggest you take the time to read the user's manual, its worth the time to go through it and you will learn lots of things. Also the sample campaign. And if you like videos, there are lots of those too (I personally prefer to read). https://www.fantasygrounds.com/filel...UserManual.pdf

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information