DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Issues connecting voicemeeter/syrinscape for FG discord channels

Hey, guys! I'm pretty sure someone has an answer somewhere on the forums (either here or on the Syrinscape forums) but I'm having trouble hooking Syrinscape into Discord via voicemeeter.
    Here's me set-up: 01.PNG02.PNG03.PNG04.PNG
    I know Gwydion has helped others out connecting Syrinscape for running background, and dulux-oz has the DOE Extensions.. The thing is that i'm actually trying to run Syrin off of my laptop through a second Discord account, while talking with the players through my personal account on my mobile device, but I can't seem to actually get the virtual connection through the laptop? Can anyone (or even the lord Gwydion himself) help me out? I think I'm doing something wrong but can't be too sure........ *sweatdrops*
    I'M GOING TO ANIME NORTH2019

Fantasy Grounds Ultimate Licence Holder
    Currently running:Waterdeep: Dragon Heist(5E)
    I'm interested in trying these systems! Pathfinder | Call of Cthulu | Vampire the Masquerade | Forbidden Lands (owned)
    Find me here! *Discord: Luna the Tiefling#5045 *Steam: serafyna017 *Xbox: Luna Thomerson *PSN: LunaRiku17

Yelling at inanimate objects does not make one mad; no, the true sign of madness is when those objects start yelling back! -quote by me

Hi Srafyna,

I’m no expect in this field, I have only just setup Voicemeeter Bannana myself. But when I had this issue it was because I didn’t have the B2 button pressed in the Cable Out.

The inputs and outputs look ok from memory. It might just be that your input sensitivity is way too high. You could try lowering it to almost nothing and see what happens.
    Licence: Ultimate Licence Holder - Anyone can play in my games
    Systems: D&D 5e, Pathfinder, Savage Worlds

Sorry. Been out of town and haven’t seen this. With this setup when you play sound from Syrinscape do you hear Syrinscape on your computer but u dont hear it within discord and your players can’t hear it? Have you made sure you are allowing voice activity in discord and given appropriate permissions for the second instance?

Thread Information